Please Close Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Paiky
  • 85 comments
  • 9,892 views
Messages
312
Germany
Germany
I've all races, licenses etc on gold but only have 99% complete.
20131210_220915.jpg
Any Idea's to get 100%?
 
Mind telling me where that screen is? I'd love to know. Also, that seems weird. Yet another silly oversight. :lol:
 
I made the Picture
I meant that screen you get to in GT6. Not talking about the picture itself. :p

EDIT: Do you have the GT6 Platinum trophy yet? That might be the last 1%
EDIT 2: Tree'd. :lol:
 
You need all golds, get back to work ... and there must be nothing at all to do in Essen.

Mind telling me where that screen is? I'd love to know. Also, that seems weird. Yet another silly oversight. :lol:

That screen is available as one of the options on the left side of the main menu under garage. It may even be called stats.
 
Mind telling me where that screen is? I'd love to know. Also, that seems weird. Yet another silly oversight. :lol:
Go to your home and click on stats. 👍
 
No i dont have the Platinum Trophy yet.

All Missions, Goodwood Festival and Lunar Mission are gold.
 
Probably missing a coffee break or mission race.
 
Maybe you miss some one make race or mision or coffe break....chek them out...
 
What trophy/trophies are you missing for the platinum?
 
i doubt they expected anyone to get to 99% so fast and havn't added in the rest of the game yet? lol like endurance?
 
Same here.
So far I have completed:
- Every event with gold
- Every race mission with gold
- Every coffee break gold
- Every "one make" race with gold
- Every goodwood festival event with gold
- The lunar missions with gold
Am I missing something? I also got the blue "hidden gem" trophy in bathurst.
 
There must be hidden content somewhere.
 
99% because you can't get 100% without all the updates, such as the B-Spec endurance races? we hope, the trophies in GT6 are way too easy.
 
There shouldn't be a need for updates to be the cause of the game not being able to reach 100%, just for the poor folks without internet. The updates should adjust the stats accordingly, if that's the case. Either way, this isn't right.
 
You didn't sell your fit did you? :lol:

It's more than likely just the trophies.
 
The only other things I could think of is maybe take a picture in photo mode? race in an online race?

Trophies don't account for in-game stats, they are totally separate, at least in every other game it is.
 
I've heard that Kaz is going to release the final %1 of the game as a new "Premium DLC" most likely sometime in 2015 or just before the PS4 version gets released..
 
I'm guessing it's something to do with updates, too.

Anyway, that's insane.
 
Back