please help is the ferrari GTO 84 worth 1-250-000

  • Thread starter Thread starter lofty4646
  • 18 comments
  • 1,281 views
Messages
63
United Kingdom
northyorkshire
Messages
loftylyons46
Always loved this car do i buy it ? HELP
 
If you have alwats loved this car, how can you not buy it?
 
I DO STRESS OVER IT ITS SUCH A COOL CAR FIRST TIME I HEARD IT I WAS A COMPLETE PETROL HEAD IT SOUNDS AND LOOKS SO SO WHATS THE WORD AH YES ITALIAN
 
It handles decently, but then again, with a good amount of driver skill, training, and old fashioned tuning, every car will handle "decently". I bough most of the ferraris, with the exception of the 20m ones. Its a good car, not so much used for racing, but just to keep in the garage and time trial while imagining you're sitting in it wearing dark sunglasses.
 
Definitely worth every penny. Car drives great.
 
I DO STRESS OVER IT ITS SUCH A COOL CAR FIRST TIME I HEARD IT I WAS A COMPLETE PETROL HEAD IT SOUNDS AND LOOKS SO SO WHATS THE WORD AH YES ITALIAN

I don't know why but this reply in all caps killed me.
 
Glad you liked it Sephy just loved this car saw one when i was 16 years old and the noise the style stayed with me
 
One of the greatest and most beautiful Ferrari's in existance, it is worth the money. As a race car? No, because you can get better for cheaper. This was one of the cars I saved up to buy, specifically. It drives nice, not raced it properly though.
 
I DO STRESS OVER IT ITS SUCH A COOL CAR FIRST TIME I HEARD IT I WAS A COMPLETE PETROL HEAD IT SOUNDS AND LOOKS SO SO WHATS THE WORD AH YES ITALIAN
QUIT SHOUTING AT US WE KNOW ITS A FANTABULAR CAR
 
Sorry im not shouting . Think i will let my heart take over the game can wait :)
 
One of the greatest and most beautiful Ferrari's in existance, it is worth the money. As a race car? No, because you can get better for cheaper. This was one of the cars I saved up to buy, specifically. It drives nice, not raced it properly though.
 
Thank you bigbazz it is so beautiful and very speacial im totally sold
 
Always loved this car do i buy it ? HELP
In my opinion : yes
Handles nice and you can get a surprising amount of power out of it when you go down the tuning route
Like some other people in here it was the first car I saved up for and I don't regret it one bit :D
 
Back