podcast

• Thread starter zjn
  • 4 comments
Midweek Motorsport is probably the best one. It covers all motor sports but heavily focuses on sports cars as you would expect from Radio LeMans.

Some others:
  • Double Stint is done by Sportscar365, it’s not the most in depth but good for weekly roundup type stuff.
  • Marshall Pruett does one with Graham Goodwin.
  • Over the Limit is done with the Vanthoor brothers, it’s a new one but so far it’s been good.

Dinner with Racers is also a great listen although it’s not dedicated to sports car racing.

I’m sure there are others but those are the ones I regularly listen to.

Last edited:
Midweek Motorsport is probably the best one. It covers all motor sports but heavily focuses on sports cars as you would expect from Radio LeMans.

Some others:
  • Double Stint is done by Sportscar365, it’s not the most in depth but good for weekly roundup type stuff.
  • Over the Limit is done with the Vanthoor brothers, it’s a new one but so far it’s been good.

Dinner with Racers is also a great listen although it’s not dedicated to sports car racing.

Many thanks, will give it a try

zjn
Are you aware of any English spoken audio podcast around GT and endurance races?

Thanks

Some others:

Make sure to browse in Marshall Pruett's library. For one, he has a bunch of in-car audio episodes, it's excellent, sometimes I just turn it on and listen to the 911 RSR or the Corvette GTLM, it's just mental. Another thing he used to do with Graham Goodwin apart from 'This Week in Sportscars' was 'Inside the Sports Car Paddock'. This series was a string of interviews with various people but it also featured a dude named Jeff Braun, a great engineer and also Colin Braun's father. They talked about a lot of stuff and it's a great listen.

Speaking of Dinner with Racers and Jeff Braun: check out the episode with him but especially the Level 5 special edition where they talked about building a D-spec car to break the record at Road America for the SCCA Runoffs.

Radio Le Mans has also On the Grid that covers stuff from an Aussie perspective and I listened to a few Historic Racing News podcast, e.g. talking about the Porsche 917.

The British magazine Autosport also has a podcast, it's very F1-heavy, so I skip a lot of it but they have some good content for sports cars, touring cars and rally - just look a bit into the archives if you're so inclined.

Back