Votes: 2 6.1%
  • R1: Forward Clear / R2: Reverse Weather/Time Change

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • R1: Forward Dynamic / R2: Forward Dynamic

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • R1: Forward Weather / R2: Forward Clear/Time Change

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters
I think what Andrew is referring to is a setup like GRC, which I think is run rather well, with the super, pikes peak and limited classes

Now opening all classes to a max of 16. Up to how many are in each class.
You can run as many classes as you want.
No Duplicate Cars, but multiple base models/RMs accepted.

Opinions/Ideas?

Last edited:
I got the Impreza '03, slapped my rally monster setup on it, and am already ready (I hate English) to race. Not saying what that setup involves, except that you can find tidbits on a local forum. :) Proprietary information, too...

And there's even the motorsports consultant friends I have at a local company who do cars for Canadian rally championship...

Yes, it is a good handling car.

Thankyou, youll be signed up on the OP and sorted into your class soon :)

Uhh, yeah, me too, please - I did sign up a while ago.

PSN/GTP: MrMelancholy15/ITCC_Andrew
Nationality: Canadian*
Cars: Impreza WRX STi '03, Impreza rally car '03, Monster E-runner '12, Impreza WRC '08

...Because I drive Impreza in real life, and love it.

is it posible to include renault 5 in this series?

Which class would you put it in?

im not sure will hawe to check mybe somewere neer 206 Rally Car '99 or lancia.or grupe b.
was thinking nobody wants to drive it thats why its not on the list...it must belong somewere in there

Uhh, yeah, me too, please - I did sign up a while ago.

PSN/GTP: MrMelancholy15/ITCC_Andrew
Nationality: Canadian*
Cars: Impreza WRX STi '03, Impreza rally car '03, Monster E-runner '12, Impreza WRC '08

...Because I drive Impreza in real life, and love it.

Which class would you put it in?

You will also be added. 👍
is it posible to include renault 5 in this series?
The Maxi Turbo?

im not sure will hawe to check mybe somewere neer 206 Rally Car '99 or lancia.or grupe b.
was thinking nobody wants to drive it thats why its not on the list...it must belong somewere in there

The problem I see with it is the same as why Renault withdrew from the WRC after the Audi Quattro system came around... It's not fast enough to match the AWD guys (especially not the Imprezas :P) but it's too fast to go in the classics group with the Renault Gordini. It's a niche car - Group B before the advent of AWD powerhouses...

By all means, @nascarfan1400 could try to figure something out, but I wouldn't hold my breath since it is one of only a few RWD rally cars. This series could have a RWD/FWD class, and I'd use an Xsara, but I'm not sure if even that would be balanced. :confused:

yes renault 5 turbo rally or maxy turbo i think its the same car, its only one of them.dont hawe ps3 on right naw

2000cc normally aspirated, 1428cc if supercharged, 820 kg., 20" wide tires.

That is the specs for the Renault.

3000cc/2142cc supercharged/turbocharged, 960 kg., 22" wide tires...

Those are the specs for the AWD Audi, and the AWD Lancia...

Yeah, no, that's not going to work, sorry. The Renault will be underpowered and won't have the grip...

Why not just make a two-wheel drive class? :)

realy like rally in gt6,bt hate it becose its so hard on the whell:irked:
im guessing u guys do alot of rally races do any of u use stering whell?an if, did u hawe any problems with the whell becose of excesive rally racing?i use ffb1 when doing rally ,bt its not ffb that is to strong ,its the suspension reaction to the whell..
sry about my english

The '08 Impreza is taken.

Aw, darn. You mean, we can't double up?

@andp132, yes I use my steering wheel, and no I don't damage it. You don't have to be forceful with the wheel. Gentle inputs are faster on a rally course anyways. The wheel should only turn about 360 degrees from full left to full right on a stage, otherwise you're losing time with understeer or oversteer...

Then you consider that you're only going to use a Scandinavian flick on sharp hairpins - meaning that the technique for the Scandinavian flick can be done slowly since you're trying to get a little bit of extra rotation and not create excessive understeer...

I see no problem with it. Just take it easy on the inputs - you're being too aggressive if you break your wheel. Smooth is fast, smooth is safe, and smooth looks good. It's a win-win-win.

Apparently, there's a maximum of 4 cars available in WRC class? I'll sit that one out, then, and allow other users to join.

Back