I don't think much.. There is looads of little things that the players want more than what they are spending their time on. Look at the feedback section!
Paint previews, fast forward in b-spec, more race events and so on just can't be hard to implement.
Im probably repeating what others have said many times but im shocked about how many voted yes on this question! Does over 50% of gtplanet really think they listen to us? Or are they so fed up with the whiners that they feel the need to defend polyphony no matter what? I honestly believe it is the second, even if most people wouldn't admit it.
Paint previews, fast forward in b-spec, more race events and so on just can't be hard to implement.
Im probably repeating what others have said many times but im shocked about how many voted yes on this question! Does over 50% of gtplanet really think they listen to us? Or are they so fed up with the whiners that they feel the need to defend polyphony no matter what? I honestly believe it is the second, even if most people wouldn't admit it.