• 191 comments

If you have a PS4 already, do you plan on purchasing GTSport

• Total voters

Jahgee

(Banned)
United States
New York
Jahgee1124
Since there's a poll for those without PS4's, how about one for those of us already in that console generation.

No. The PS4 wheel nonsense has effectively forced me out of current gen sim racers, not just GT Sport. I've had enough of it and I am giving GTS, pCARS and AC the middle finger.

I need to see more before I commit, if the game has NASCAR cars, a single player mode worth playing and track creator, then it's a must buy

Yeah, I'll give it a go. Considering buying a wheel too. For the amount of time I'll be using it, it'll be worth the investment.

I have a G27, the wheel itself fell to the ground so it is not completly round anymore, 2 buttons are not working on the wheel, i have the problem that after driving for a few minutes, i have to steer to the left when i want to drive straight. So i have no problem buying a G29, I need more buttons anyway, G27 didn't had enough for me (for PC sims).

As Much as i love to buy GT Sport, i think that i better wait until more information appeared and then decide to buy or not...

And... it's seems that 37 members forgot the mistake they did with GT6...

Now I don't own a PS4 (so I won't vote in the poll), but I can say with certainty that if I did, I'd pick this up. I generally pick up every racing game I can get my hands on. :lol:

Definitely. I've bought every major GT game until now and from what I have seen so far (which isn't much) I will almost definitely be getting this one aswell.

I have a feeling GT Sport will be a free PSN download only, just like GT HD. It doesn't feel like PD is going to charge for a beta and they would want the playerbase as big as possible if this online competition thing is going to work.

So no need to decide to buy or not. Give it a try, and if you don't like it just delete ;)

Last edited:
I have a feeling GT Sport will be a free PSN download only, just like GT HD. It doesn't feel like PD is going to charge for a beta and they would want the playerbase as big as possible if this online competition thing is going to work.
I was thinking this too, suprised it wasn't brought up before. I think it'll be a free open beta for anyone to play. All we know is that when it's released next year it will release in Open Beta so possibly.

We've seen one trailer which is probably pre-rendered and full of Engrish.

Commiting either way right now seems a bit bonkers. :lol:

We've seen one trailer which is probably pre-rendered and full of Engrish.

Commiting either way right now seems a bit bonkers. :lol:

Yeah pretty much this.

I put undecided, because I need to actually know about the game before I'll even consider buying it.

One thing that'll be a deal breaker will be if they only support official PS4 wheels. Fanatec support or no deal.

Undecided, Need to find out more about it first, Right now im pretty clueless about it. Roll on The Beta.

If it comes out with PS2 model cars i 100% wont be buying and if the cars sound like hand held hoovers again i wont be buying. PD need to step up.

So no need to decide to buy or not. Give it a try, and if you don't like it just delete ;)
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01771L7BU/?tag=gtplanet-20

That doesn't look like a free download type game, otherwise Amazon wouldn't have received a listing for it.

GT Sport will have a beta, it's not a beta (of anything) by itself.

I am a Loooooong time GT Fan, and already bought a PS4 for GT7, Got P CARS and F1 2015 to buy time until GT7 is released, and I would buy GT Sport today if it were available, as long as it is NOT the Forza Horizan 2 to GT7, but if GT Sport is a Sim Racer no doubt about it I would buy it.:D
:gtpflag:

They need to show more then a 30 second trailer highlighting 3 totally different classes of cars which have no business being on the same track racing eachother.

So Im undecided for now.
Multi-class racing, bro.
Like Le Mans racing. It exists.

well a 60$ is very, very, very steep for a "prologue" then :D
We don't have a confirmed price for Gran Turismo Sport yet.

Back