POLL: If you have a PS4 already, will you buy GTSport

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by Jahgee1124, Oct 29, 2015.

?

If you have a PS4 already, do you plan on purchasing GTSport

1. Yes

75.2%
  2. No

7.4%
  3. Undecided

17.4%
  1. thegt500

thegt500

Well, I'm still sitting on the fence on this. I got burned by pre ordering GT6 and totally cremated by pCARS as I pre ordered the digital edition.
    No, I'll wait till it's released this time round and after I've read some reviews. Saying that, I did just that with DiRT Rally, then found the massive FFB bug on PS4/T300 combo :banghead:
    I like the look of GTS but refuse to jump on board the hype train just yet !

blackjack, Sydeways 50 and VBR like this.
  2. Jahgee

Jahgee (Banned)

Changing my vote to No, from the sound of it the game is going to have Day 1 DLC, which if Gran Turismo of all games tries to pull off, means I don't want any part of it

3. Coiler

Coiler

So you say you are going to quit gaming completely?

sumbrownkid likes this.
  4. Jahgee

Jahgee (Banned)

No, I have a problem with Gran Turismo, a game series not known for timely releases of anything, trying to have DLC Day 1.

5. Coiler

Coiler

Those are the freaking times we live in mate, every single racing game nowdays has some day 1 DLC in one form or another.

6. Jahgee

Jahgee (Banned)

I don't play many racing games (The only one I have is Project CARS, and I only have that because it was only $12 or so on PSN at one point, and I'm planning on getting the new NASCAR game depending on how the career is), but the games I do play fairly regularly instead use microtransactions as currency, which can be avoided if you just play the game.

7. Griffith500

Griffith500

I had voted undecided, but I think recent footage is geeing me up, and the completionist in me is beginning to win...

Still need to see the extent of offline / non-Sport gameplay.

8. Tassie_tiger

Tassie_tiger

Considering the amount of time I've waited.
    The way it's shaping up.
    The re-gathering of lost old GT5/6 friends.
    And then the amount of time we'll spend together online.

No question. :tup:

9. SlipZtrEm

SlipZtrEm Administrator

Pretty much how I feel. Having both systems (but no PC) means I'm hardly hurting for driving games to play though, and by November, Assetto Corsa will be out (assuming it's not delayed again).

Once I see more of the gameplay you mentioned, as well as know exactly how the livery editor is dealt with, then I'll be able to make a decision.

Griffith500 likes this.
  10. Awong124

Awong124

From the gameplay footage, it looks to me like the same sterile experience. I'll buy it, but only when it drops to around $20 CDN.

11. Sydeways 50

Sydeways 50

Yup, I'm in the same shoes as you brother! I haven't played GT since gt5 and I'm going to burn $1k so fast just for this game lol. I'm going to pre order it from GameStop soon but I want more info about the game more importantly. In addition, I'm also going to buy the thrustmaster 500rs!

12. blackjack

blackjack

Somewhere along the hype train I got the impression that it wasn't going to be priced as high as a AAA title yet all the pre-orders suggest that it is the case. For the first time in GT history I won't be pre-ordering a new release. I'm going to wait and see how the gtplanet community respond to it first.