[POLL] United States Presidential Elections 2016

The party nominees are named. Now who do you support?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Present, leader, same thing. By your logic, everyone should have accepted Hitler, no? Not comparing Trump to him, just saying.

I always forget that Trump is the second coming of Hitler, my bad.

And no, obviously Trump has not started exterminating Jews or bombing London 👍

Check out the replies to Scottish comedian Limmy's tweet.

For a group of people who constantly lose their mind over leftie 'snowflakes', this total twitter meltdown because of a tweet ranks up their with the funniest things to happen so far in 2017.

The people reporting him to the 'FBI'. :lol: :lol:

I always forget that Trump is the second coming of Hitler, my bad.
Like I said, not comparing the two people. You said that people have to accept their president, which is technically a leader, and that includes him in all leaders. So by your logic, people should have accepted Hitler.

If you want to back away from that, then surely I have the right to say that I don't accept him.
And no, obviously Trump has not started exterminating Jews or bombing London
Never said he did.

Like I said, not comparing the two people. You said that people have to accept their president, which is technically a leader, and that includes him in all leaders. So by your logic, people should have accepted Hitler.

If you want to back away from that, then surely I have the right to say that I don't accept him.

Never said he did.
Accepted =/= like. Accepted means he won, so if you want to get anything done on your pet causes, whatever they may be, he, and the GOP, are the vehicle you must work through to get things done. The left already has the guns blazing on anyone from their "side" that would dare to meet with Trump and have made it socially unacceptable to even consider the possibility of working with him, even though his views align with theirs on many issues. Of course they can take that stance if they want, it's America after all, but if you want to get things done, politically, socially, ecomically, etc. you have to accept that he's POTUS and work with that. America has had 6 years of virtual gridlock already, do you want another 4 or 8?

There is not accepting the President then there is beating people cause they voted for said President.

It's honestly ridiculous.

They are like little kids throwing a tantrum cause you took their toy. Sad...

Never said he did.

I can't back out by your failed logic, Trump has done nothing remotely close to Hitler and if he does no one will support him and he will not only be impeached but also removed from office, and jailed.

Hate him all you want, what I said is that I hate when people will not accept their leader. If you want me to make a disclaimer I will and I already did, Trump is hated because he ran on a small government platform and a strict constitutional mindset. So what, perhaps you do not accept the constitution in which case I would not accept any president on that ground alone.

Last edited:
In all my nearly 50 years on this planet, I've never been compelled to watch the USA presidential inauguration live. Until today. I wonder why.
Because Trump might be the first POTUS to issue a tweet live during his inauguration?:lol:

And I stand by what I said.

What's that, like the third time you assumed something about me? Seems to be an issue. You might want to look into that.

Didn't mean you personally, it's a way to speak, if you want I can change you to a person or someone feels or whatever.

Trumps first tweet:

"Thanks to the 9 million that showed up at my Inauguration" :sly:

/humour

For anyone interested, NBC News appears to have the best quality picture from the event, among the major networks I've seen. Not on cable or satellite here.

Last edited:
Trumps first tweet:

"Thanks to the 9 million that showed up at my Inauguration" :sly:

/humour

It does look pretty thin on the ground further back.

For anyone interested, NBC News appears to have the best quality cameras at the event, among the major networks I've seen. Not on cable or satellite here.

I don't know what feed the UK (ITV) is getting but the picture looks pretty dull and poor in contrast.

I'm guessing it's his super-serious face, but how come nobody has pulled Trump aside to explain how to tie a tie?

I'm guessing it's his super-serious face, but how come nobody has pulled Trump aside to explain how to tie a tie?

That's American fashion apparently. Long ass ties.

Our commentators mentioned it too. :lol:

OBAMA JUST ROUNDHOUSE KICKED MELANIA OF THE BALCONY!!
giphy.gif

Wait, which Obama?!

That's American fashion apparently. Long ass ties.

Our commentators mentioned it too. :lol:

Phew, glad I'm not alone.

Your feed must be a few minutes infront of ours - no spoilers please!!1!

I'm on The Guardian. Literally just tuned in while I wait for my food to cook!

How many deaf ears (on both sides) did the Lincoln quote fall on? "With malice toward none, with charity for all."

The last two spekers should give y'all a reason why the majority vote for a "Christian".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back