POLL: Which looks better?

  • Thread starter Thread starter viper-69
  • 44 comments
  • 2,397 views

Which Looks Best?

  • Pink

    Votes: 20 28.2%
  • Cyan

    Votes: 20 28.2%
  • Other

    Votes: 31 43.7%

  • Total voters
    71
Magenta FTW!
 
White would look best IMO

(but hey im colourblind!! serious)
 
Pink looks more Racy to me. I like it better.
 
Other: Dark red
 
Dislike both colours; Cyan better.

I would go with a dark red, or green, myself; or black.

Fun to play with colours and looks though 👍
 
Make your car WR Blue Mica with gold wheels so it looks like a "Real" Subaru Rally Car.
 
Wheels, not rims.

Definitely STi Pink though. I'm planning on buying an LFA so I can get the color for the same purpose.
 
Gold.

As was said above a coat of WR Mica Blue wouldn't go amiss either!
 
Out of those two, pink.

My black RM Impreza has yellow wheels though.
 
Back