POLL: Will you buy a PS4 for GTS?

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by Conza, Oct 29, 2015.

?

Will you buy a PS4 for GTS

1. Yes

238 vote(s)
    38.0%
  2. No

176 vote(s)
    28.1%
  3. Already own a PS4, but wouldn't for (just) this

89 vote(s)
    14.2%
  4. Already own a PS4, but would (just) for this if I hadn't

123 vote(s)
    19.6%
  1. Conquerer

Conquerer

It's really not enough to warrant the purchase alone, but I assume I'll be getting a PS4 anyway so it's a partial influencer for sure, even if it appears to have the same level of muted excitement as the PS3 GTs.

2. guywithanAE86

guywithanAE86

I pretty much did buy a PS4 for this being the straw that broke the camel's back, so to speak :p I've wanted one for a while but yeah I guess GTS being announced was finally what made me go "Hey I feel like spending a LOT of money today" :p

syntex123 likes this.
  3. Ameer67

Ameer67 Premium

No, probably not. There's nothing from what I've seen about GTS that makes me want to run out to the store. I don't even have any plans on purchasing a current generation system due to upgrading the PC.

Godarm and Imari like this.
  4. Sharpie

Sharpie

Yes.

gtracedriver1 and super_gt like this.
  5. Sp3edst3r

Sp3edst3r

I already own a PS4 so that's that.
    But if I didn't own one, I don't reckon I'd buy it SPECIFICALLY for GTSport, I mean sure I'd play the game, but I'd like some more variety and a much larger variety of games to play before deciding whether I'd buy a PS4. Because otherwise when I don't feel like GTS it just sits there collecting dust.

6. GTP_CargoRatt

GTP_CargoRatt

Um, no, definitely not. Spending all that money on a console for a single game is just silly in my opinion, especially when its PD we are talking about.