Poll: Your favourite new circuit

Which is your favourite new circuit?


  • Total voters
    412

prisonermonkeys

Be Fearless
Premium
Messages
33,150
Peru
Hammerhead Garage
The title says it all, really: of all the new additions for GT5, which circuit is your favourite? Which ones deserves to be held up with the likes of Grand Valley and Trial Mountain as bing iconic of the series, and therefore should be included in every GT game from here until doomsday?

In the case of circuits with mutliple configurations (ie Eiger Nordward, Cape Ring), please state which one is your favourite. You'll also notice that I've left out some of the circuits like the Nurburgring 24hr course, largely because the Nordschleife isn't new and accounts for about 95% of the lap. Circuits with only minor variations (ie Monza with and without the chicane) have also ben omitted.
 
Not all of those are new and you forgot the Top Gear Test Track. If you add that I'll vote.
 
Not all of those are new and you forgot the Top Gear Test Track. If you add that I'll vote.
I have the Top Gear Test Track - Bedford Autodrome. And yes, I did include circuits that appeared in GT5P, because they're technically new to the series since Prologue was just that, a Prologue.
 
SSR7. Would like to see PD expand on this for DLC or GT6.
 
SSR7 hands down. Soooo damn awesome yet with a simple design :)
 
Although I'm yet to play the game, I'm listing Eiger Nordward and Toscana as my favourite circuits. The gameplay videos I've seen of them make them look stellar.
 
The Top Gear test track is not based at the Bedford Autodrome, it's based in Dunsfold, Surrey.

Madrid and Cape Ring are both fantastic. I think Cape Ring will gain Grand Valley status come GT6.
 
I previously stated that I was disappointed with the track list, I felt it lacked both depth and great tracks from previous games.

I would like to withdraw this statement. Not only are some of the new tracks great, the depth of tracks still feels exceptional for a game of this calibre. Of course I would like more, but it certainly doesn't feel like corners have been cut.

Good job PD. 👍
 
I've voted Madrid ,I love it ,a great street circuit with everything it should have ,quick corners ,slow corners ,long straights and walls close.
 
Cape Ring gets my Vote 👍

I'm having lots of Fun on that Track :D
 
Still gotta get the game about two more hours for me, and I have to get the install sooo..
 
I always get the two mixed up.

Pfft, it's said "Dunsfold Park" the whole time! ;)

I'm gonna toss my vote in for Cape Ring (Periphery being my preferred route). As soon as I get something suitably powerful and rear-drive, my first plan of action is to look at the middle of that 360-degree turn the whole way around :D
 
Cape Ring is fantastic. I vote for that.

Eiger Nordwand is still my drift zone though! :D

Quote from friend: "Ha, you spent £130 to do the same thing you were doing in Prologue?"
My reply: "No, it's a different car."
 
I'm glad you made this multi-choice. I chose one from each type except real world. Madrid because it is very scenic and chellenging. Eiger (Gravel) because it's long and has hill climb and descent. Lastly Cape Ring because it is unique.

If I had chosen a real world course it would be Monza.

You left out Nurburgring GP.
 
Deliberately - I didn't want people adding it to the Nordschelife or whatever when voting. It would have skewed the results.
 
💡

Even the GP course has been done in a few racing series before this.
 
I quite liked Cape Ring, raced a few variations of it and was pleased. Looking forward to racing Monza, only seen a few corners of it from the License Tests.
 
Cape Ring man, Cape Ring :eek:
 
Cape Ring for sure, great flowing track, love it.
 
Looking at gameplay videos, I'm liking Cape Ring more and more (I have to wait until I can get GT5) ... but still not a fan of the giant loop or the hairpins connecting the winner and outer circuits.
 
So far I'm very fond of Cape Ring, but I wont vote until I have had a bit more time on each circuit. Hell, I haven't even driven the Top Gear Test Track yet, what's wrong with me!?
 
I think Cape Ring is now my favorite orginal track. The loop and jump there are a lot of fun to drive through. :D

SSR7 and all Eiger tracks get a huge 👍 from me as well.
 
Though I have still not driven on Cape Ring or SSR7, I would put my vote on the TGTT, since I can now put times against the stig, also, i'm English!

TGTT's inclusion will make loads of people happy. :D 👍
 
Cape Ring has got my vote. Had a blast in my 458 driving round that in the GTWC.
 
Last edited:
Did the Special Event with Loeb at Eiger (K Trail I believe it is called) and was hooked.

It's scary, it's pretty fast, and it's pretty darn purty lookin. One heck of a challenge to boot.
 
Cape Ring is exceptional good fun, particularly the long GP layout. Also love the TGTT. And Monza..
 
Cape Ring easily...Rome and Madrid are both dull as hell....

and of course thr n-ring F1 track is ftw as well!
 
Back