Poll: Your favourite new circuit

Which is your favourite new circuit?


  • Total voters
    412
My love for Cape Ring goes up every time I race there. The full layout flows so smoothly in SuperGT powered cars.
 
Why's the loop idiotic? It's called a fantasy track for a reason.

Because it's silly. There is no difficulty involved, requires no real skill and it makes that track less enjoyable and real track like. If they had put in an double bender like Spoon on Suzuka or an off camber, downhill, tightening turn instead that would have been something.
 
I love Monza, probably because of the Curva Parabolica that I flew through in F1 2002. But for testing, I prefer Rome. I can get into such a rhythm on it, which means fairly even lap times.
 
Eiger Gravel/Tarmac (the one in the SB challenge) is ****in amazing. Monza is awesome, Cape Ring is genious.
 
Well i voted for Dunsfold park, then i saw Cape Ring at the bottom D:
 
Cape ring, its so cool, especially the banking.
 
Monza. Cape Ring is a close second, followed by SSR7. I still very much miss Midfield, Apricot Hill and Red Rock Valley.
 
One question about SSR7. Only in some videos there are fireworks. How come?
I think there are always fireworks on the dry version of the track, not in the rain.
 
OH SSR7 <3

GT has been begging for a track like this for years!

I do like Cape Ring, but only the loop, and then the short section by the sea (I think it's the sea)

The TG test track is good, but it saddens me a little to see they didn't give us the whole runway for online free roams.
 
I don't see the new Nurburgring Courses...but I think Cape Ring has won. Of all the new tracks, this one is definitely the best. It has the twists and turns of Nurburgring, a great setting and an awesome jump after or before the ring.
 
El capitan - well it was new in GT4 and its still my favority GT made up circuit - I wonder why they didnt include the new GT4 circuits in this one - they where all very good
 
Back