Poll: Your favourite new circuit

Which is your favourite new circuit?


  • Total voters
    412
Cape Ring. Awesome track, at least the larger version.
 
Wow, everyone likes Cape Ring.

I'm going to break with tradition then and say Eiger K Trail. I'm normally not much for rally, but the improved dirt physics and the rolling, weaving, rollercoaster nature of the track are so much fun. Colour me pleasantly surprised that it turned out to be my favourite in the game.

P.S. Cape Ring is a close second though. :)
 
Have most liked Cape Ring so far but haven't played some of the other tracks in enough depth (if at all) yet to vote.
 
The Top Gear test track is nice, but it seems PD made it narrower than what the TG team uses.

I voted Cape Ring, a nice track to go nuts and drift.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Madrid.

Didn't like Cape Ring, personally.
 
Voted Monza, I love that track and now its in GT! woohoo
I personally cant see the appeal of Cape Ring, it feels like I'm playing need for speed, oh and don't get me started on the colours, its like mariocart with primary colours only!:crazy:
 
Being a huge top gear fan the top gear test track has my vote, i also think cape ring is awesome :dopey:
 
I like that flat right-hander on Madrid, the one that comes just before the giant loop around the statue at the end of the lap. Madrid feels like a cross between Seoul and New York, which is good because it works two bland circuits into one, but is bad because it lacks character of its own. And that chicane at the end of the lap is rubbish.

I also find it interesting that the Indianapolis road course has votes when Daytona road doesn't. I've always hated Indianapolis road; not only is it pale in comparison to the oval, but that switchback at turns nine and ten has to be one of the most fiddly, useless and unnecessary corners ever invented. It makes the Madrid chicane look like the height of sophistication. Whatever chacne the Indianapolis road course had of being good was ruined by those two corners. It's the one thing Hermann Tilke has done that I can offer no defence for.
 
Cape ring is my favourite so far although I haven't used all the variants yet. London-madrid-rome are too samey for my liking.
 
Nurburgring GP, the longest one (F I presume).

Why is it not listed in this thread with the GP/D version ?


But my all time favorite is the Nordschliefe...


And I prefer to race on real tracks, not these ''original'' ones, just to be more realistic...
 
Last edited:
I love the big jump on Cape Ring Periphery :D
 
Cape Ring hands down, it's such a fast track and makes for some awesome racing. Plus there is that jump which is fun to blast off of in any car.

I don't know how anyone can like SS7, long straight, slam on the brakes, hair pin, long straight. It just numbs the mind, at least to me any way.
 
Cape Ring hands down, it's such a fast track and makes for some awesome racing. Plus there is that jump which is fun to blast off of in any car.

I don't know how anyone can like SS7, long straight, slam on the brakes, hair pin, long straight. It just numbs the mind, at least to me any way.

I think SS7 is a very realistic illegal street track though in that it's the sort of thing you'd see in real life with a Skyline or Impreza or Evo bombing down the road against each other. That track is all about raw power rather than handling though, it makes for interesting 2 player races where both players are in similarly speced cars.
 
poll is missing a new track to the game:

My favorite so far Nürburgring GP ,now i know what the WSBK guys go thru!

Great track!
 
With so many tracks to choose from and only a few days into GT5. It's hard to say which is best. However, I've been really excited to finally have a go at the Top Gear Test Track. So I'll go with that for now!

Anyone got any hot lap times from Top Gear Test Track?? I've just done a 1.10 in the Impul GTR and wondering how that stacks up??
 
poll is missing a new track to the game:
I did it deiberately - if I'd included it, people would have simply voted for it because it's attached to the Nurburgring, thus skewing the votes.
 
cape ring is awesome fun, London and Rome are too simple to be enjoyable.
 
I did it deiberately - if I'd included it, people would have simply voted for it because it's attached to the Nurburgring, thus skewing the votes.

they share the name , that's about it tho

i got your point.
 
Cape ring, any one that allows to go around the ring and off the jump.
 
Lovin' the Cape Ring. 👍
 
I do like Cape Ring and love the loop bridge. But for me its the Top Gear Test Track because its only about 45 minutes away from where I live and because I love Top Gear.
 
Cape Ring so far, although in GT4 Twin Ring Motegi was my favorite. Kinda disappointed that it didn't make a return.
 
I think you may be one of the very few who like Motegi ...
 
Cape Ring by far. It sort of gives me a Midfield vibe which is great, but it has so much variation in it. A great track.
 
Even though I havent played the game yet, SSR5 looks amazing for racing and drifting and I cant wait to try it out.
 
Back