Porsche DLC coming - First post updated with Car List

• Thread starter Fortinbras
  • 1,032 comments
Wtf. Are you really going to make me climb out of bed and get on my PC to get google translate on this? Lol

This had better be free/cheap. We ALL know they already had these models ready for launch.

Greedy M$

I already translated the important stuff. There is no price mentioned. The add-on will be released within the next three months according to Xbox Front.

Fantastic! This is an exciting time for the Forza series. We've got Forza Horizon coming this year and Porsche are returning to the franchise. :cheers:

That site is pretty dependable with their leaked information. We got the entire car list of Forza 4 prior to launch from them.

I just really hope Microsoft doesn't try to milk this for all it's worth. Honestly, if it is over $5-10 I am not paying for it.

On the Horizon thing.... I am extremely excited. I sold my PS3 and was considering selling my XBOX until everything started surfacing this weekend.... complete 180.

Hopefully in the next few hours we have so much info on all this our heads will explode.

Here's to hoping Forza Horizon has the FM4 physics engine. :cheers:

There is way too much news going on. :lol:

Granted, Horizon isn't new... but the news page is going to be flooded with news in one day. This, Horizon, the 787B thing, what else you going to throw at me?

Great news! I just hope MS/Turn 10 don't make this DLC too expensive considering most of this content was rumoured to be ready to go last summer, prior to the EA spat.

9845d1330956438-forza-motorsport-4-car-track-list-%5Bfinal%5D-dlc-%5Bwip%5D-updated-february-29th-forza4_expansionuppdatering_346111b-png

9844d1330956407-forza-motorsport-4-car-track-list-%5Bfinal%5D-dlc-%5Bwip%5D-updated-february-29th-forza4_expansionuppdatering_346101b-png

9843d1330956300-forza-motorsport-4-car-track-list-%5Bfinal%5D-dlc-%5Bwip%5D-updated-february-29th-forza4_expansionuppdatering_346121b-png

Xbox Live A Preview of Xbox 360, Kinect, Arcade and Windows Phone Games

“Forza Motorsport 4” (Turn 10 Studios) – Available this Spring, the Porsche Expansion Pack for “Forza Motorsport 4” will contain 30 modern and classic Porsche vehicles from the iconic German manufacturer, seven of which are new to the “Forza” franchise.

“Forza Horizon” (Playground Games) – “Forza Horizon” is a fast-paced, pick-up-and-play racing game and the newest entry in the Forza Motorsport franchise. Available this Fall, the game is being created in partnership with acclaimed racing development studio Playground Games.

Pretty awesome they inked porsche.

I hope they can include the vehicles that were already in FM3.

This news will definitely raise a large and firm middle finger to EA. Awesome.

Not in the slightest. Porsche is back in because they were able to reach an agreement.

EA won't lose exclusivity rights for a few more years.

Not in the slightest. Porsche is back in because they were able to reach an agreement.

EA won't lose exclusivity rights for a few more years.

Either way, hopefully it does send EA a message that keeping things to themselves isn't always the best strategy to take.

Latest Posts

Back