Porsche DLC coming - First post updated with Car List

• Thread starter Fortinbras
  • 1,032 comments
If you dont have the porsche pack you will just see a black Jetta, same as every other DLC pack. This is becasue you won't have the data of those cars. Every other pack has a free car which bascially downloads that data so you can see the other cars even if you havnt't bought the full pack. The porsche pack doesn't have this option.

The problem is that the porsche models are either bigger than a VW Jetta or smaller. So basically lots of collisions are happening because the dimensions are off for the cars being used comapred to the filler Jetta

It really is an oversight to not have a free car. Even if it was a silly, near useless addition like a modest diesel hatchback, it would solve the issue.

VXR
It really is an oversight to not have a free car. Even if it was a silly, near useless addition like a modest diesel hatchback, it would solve the issue.

Not really an oversight, Turn 10 knows how their game functions, or the blacked out jetta wouldn't exist. This solution is better than not being able to join lobbies at all with or without Porsche content.

They must have included a fix in the June pack.

The RS Spyder engine sound has also been fixed ;)

Certainly has that high pitched engine note that was missing at launch, you don't notice it so much in cockpit view but definately when in 3rd person view and replays.

I have a confession....as much as I love my ZR1 for S class.....I have gone to cheating massively on it with the 07 997 Turbo. That car is.....just ....deezam.. I love that virtual automobile.

@ prymet1me, Both of those are great cars though.

I dont know if accurately because I don't remember how the body differs from the 07(?) In the game...(just did). The livery will most likely be created soon. There are some good pics and the specs. in Car and Driver online for anyone to get the creative juices flowing, but mechanically, you already have the option to make the 3.6 from the 07 into the 4.0 thru displacement upgrades. Now the "challenge" would be to make its horsepower/weight as close as possible. I got mine to the 500 hp mark just like it, but missed the torque badly, by 22 ft/lbs, which is not bad by comparison, but away from the 339 it really has. Now the weight, I got the exact 2990 lbs the car weights, but without the roll cage... I admit I didn't try as hard as I did with the power... For the rims/wheels, I was between 2 sets, the ones I chose where the Wedsport TC 105 Ns because they resembled the ones the car had in the pics from C&D, albeit they where white in color ( T10 gives us no white wheel painting love ).. resemble is the right word. You can do this either in the normal 07 GT3 or the RS... The RS is the closest but then u have the issue of the side lettering for the livery... but the RS has the right spoiler... it's tricky, but it comes down to how anal ( like I have just proven to be, lol ) one is

...damn... that was a bit.....much, lol

+ 1

Back