Porsche DLC coming - First post updated with Car List

• Thread starter Fortinbras
  • 1,032 comments
That, I had to manually jot down a lot of stuff, take pictures, and then write the darn thing.

Insert the necessary break for lunch and whatnot, and yeah... took me longer than it normally would have.

Ah true, never popped into my mind that you wrote everything off of your own time from the game. 30 cars, different classes and prices, and then the pictures too.. if your anything like with me with pictures it takes me hours till im satisfied haha. Glad to see you doing all this work for this wonderful site, though 👍

Havent driven one yet.
Put this on my SF for free though.

12 hr Sebring replica. Hans Stuck.

7252255264_e6324b4241_z.jpg

7252253514_d305c94e8c_z.jpg

Very nice, I just won my first race in this livery. Thanks.

The turbo whistle from the GT2 RS is very intoxicating, the cup cars are very twitchy on the front end using sim steering, but they are very competitive

The car list seems so much more complete now that Porsche are in 👍 I see they included the old classic rivalry between the 959 and the F40 :D
Definately the most compete and diverse car list of any racing game currently available imo.

I can see the 550 being at or near the top of the leaderboards from F thru A. I upgraded one to C class and put up some personal best times in just a couple of laps.

Last night, I bought the 1982 Porsche Turbo 3.3 and made a tune with an engine swap and AWD drivetrain and I then put just about every upgrade on it giving it about 800+ HP if I remember correctly. Holy crap, the way that thing performs. It scares the 🤬 out of me how this car takes off like a missile and high speed in no time at all. I love being able to do things like this to cars in Forza.

And it handles pretty well after too after I added full downforce, but then again I was in bed using a controller. Eager to see how it handles with my CSR.

Spaghetti69, rated and 'purchased' your livery, but right now my GT2 is a greened out RWB :P

I like this car so much I might buy 2 of them. This is the only car I drove last night and already at like affinity level 8 with Porsche.

Forza129.jpg

The sound.... oh my... the sound

The new achievements sure didn't take long to complete.
I'm really liking all the cars I've tried, the Spyder is a POS though.
Most are really easy to tune by ANYONE. Basic camber, LSD, and aero get you a stable, easy to drive pleasure on wheels. Surprisingly though, most are very understeery. I'm sure the rear aero and -.8 camber have a bit to do with it, but it's still more than I expected out of these ass swingers.

A Pic of a nice ride. Spent ages getting the orange right.
7255073064_30f3dc08f8_z.jpg

Think the pic is a bit dark though.

7255073894_bd8fb62c80_z.jpg

I'm a day one LCE VIP but still cannot get the discount of 400MSp. Is still an ongoing problem?

Are you going to the Forza in-game marketplace to download it? You won't get the discount if you don't download it from there.

Anybody else think thr Cayman is really lairy under braking? I can't drive it with out going sideways everywhere with armfuls of oppo.

Back