Porsche Endurance Race Glitch???

• Thread starter Brewguy44
  • 101 comments
image.jpeg

What I find weird is that they haven’t bothered to fix it yet... sure it’s not really a glitch that breaks the entire game, but it does make all timed events in career mode (and in custom races) useless. It’s frowned upon to use these kind of glitches to gain a advantage, but if pd REALLY cared, they should have fixed it already. Not doing so just shows they either don’t really care, or it’s for some reason a difficult issue to fix...?
They dont care. They dont care anything reliated to earning credits. If it was the opposite the whole economy of the game would be fixed months ago.

If you race as you normally would, yes. But if you pick a slower car to benefit from the AI running out of gas you are exploiting a glitch.

Who says I wouldn’t normally pick a slower car to race against the AI? I do that a lot, actually, just not in connection with fuel wear.

To construe exploitation of a glitch out of that would be like telling the player “you were not supposed to be able to win that race”. If that were true, it shouldn’t even be possible to enter a race like that.

N500 on SS against Gr.4 is quite entertaining, by the way, but that’s OT.

The answer to that is for PD to patch the bug out.

The thing is its a victimless crime. The only person who suffers is the person who now has more credits that he normally would.

Poor guy.

Who says I wouldn’t normally pick a slower car to race against the AI? I do that a lot, actually, just not in connection with fuel wear.

Picking a slower car than you would normally pick, for the purpose of maximising payout when you win because of the AI fuel glitch. That is the exploit.

That is the difference between actual racing and palying a video game. They call it a simulator. that is crap. its a video game. i still like it, but its a video game. thats it. If you think it is more... you are dumb. go race real cars

edit: im sure this will get deleted. have fun all. looking forward to new update, or red dead2

Last edited:
That is the difference between actual racing and palying a video game. They call it a simulator. that is crap. its a video game. i still like it, but its a video game. thats it. If you think it is more... you are dumb. go race real cars

edit: im sure this will get deleted. have fun all. looking forward to new update, or red dead2
Hold on. Are you really going to call other people dumb in a post with such poor spelling and grammar? :dopey:

At least now we know who the pot is ;)

I'm also confused as to why the AI failing in an offline race would lead to someone getting banned.

Because you’re exploiting a glitch when you use that bug to earn credits fast. That’s against the terms of service.

Because you’re exploiting a glitch when you use that bug to earn credits fast. That’s against the terms of service.

No worries, my ps4's been racing for the past few days. I'll get my credits.

If I have time to play, I will. If I'm banned, I'll just play racing games on my Xbox, I guess.

I mean seriously, really, are you not supposed to do the event because PD screwed up?

I need to know which events to do for career. Odds are, that I still haven't completed them.

Specifically, before they fix the glitch.

I'd like to milk all of the credits out of it as I can.

There's no trigger for the glitch. You enter the event and the AI eventually runs out of gas.

Yes, that's the glitch.

I need to know which events to do for career. Odds are, that I still haven't completed them.

Specifically, before they fix the glitch.

I'd like to milk all of the credits out of it as I can.

Yes. Definitely just normal racing going on there. No exploiting :P

Back