Porsche Endurance Race Glitch???

• Thread starter Brewguy44
  • 101 comments
820K/h is the best I can get by going 60min GR1 Lemans in a N100 MX5. Any other ideas maybe with the ring?
60 minutes for 750k sounds like a sweet deal...Damn I'm tempted now.

None of those is a "good deal". Roughly 1 million in half an hour is what I do and what I get. Just do the 1979 Le Mans race, easy race, easy to overtake all the cars and get the clean race bonus (which is a must)

None of those is a "good deal". Roughly 1 million in half an hour is what I do and what I get. Just do the 1979 Le Mans race, easy race, easy to overtake all the cars and get the clean race bonus (which is a must)
I love the P330 but I have enough of it for the moment. I did 30min GR1 today again with the MX5 and that was close/fun - 520k with bonus.

And gets boring after doing that 30 times. Trust me.

I just spent 20 mil on a Jag and gotta get a few million back in the bank. I'm interested in doing the 60 minute Gr. 1 enduro, but the game will only let me choose other Gr 1s. How are you guys getting to do it with MX-5s and stuff? Do you create a custom timed race?

Forgive me, I'm completely inexperienced with farming in this game.

In GT League. Enduro Porsche. 60 mins around Le Sarthe. 👍

Regarding payout: this car(will only go to 400) in this series is limited. Adjust fuel and roll. Watch out for crazy Ai that continue to be on the racing line and apex.

Other then that yes, easy money, but watch for the dumb AI got you’s.

The AI will continue to take the racing line even though they are out of gas and going 50 to 100mph below your approach

Just to mention, 3 races an hour in the Mercedes F1 car gets you 720k credits without clean race bonus, as long as you win it of course which is a lot easier to do now. So there are an increasing variety of events which earn reasonable credits other than Blue Moon Bay, and that may continue as more events are added.

Timed Endurances are in the Endurance section of GT League but also in the Mission Challenges, which I never got round to completing before now.

So, as i understand it according to @eran0004 anyone who completes the Mission Challenges is currently cheating. Or in other words, playing the game is cheating...?

Some people love to take a contrarian view just to be edgelords.

Some people even think BMB type grinding is cheating.... much like rubber band tricks.

I feel like however you play the game, even with its because of bugs that are unpatched then you go right ahead.

So, as i understand it according to @eran0004 anyone who completes the Mission Challenges is currently cheating. Or in other words, playing the game is cheating...?

Nope. If you pick a car that under normal circumstances wouldn't be able to win, for the purpose of increasing the payout when you win because of the fuel glitch, then you are exploiting a glitch. That's against the terms of service and you may get banned for it.

If you keep playing just like you normally would (e.g. don't pick an N100 car when you're racing against Gr.1) then you're fine. You still encounter the glitch, but you're not exploiting it.

Some people love to take a contrarian view just to be edgelords.

And some people like to let people know when they're heading into grey areas of the terms of service, so that it doesn't come as a complete surprise to them if they one day find that they've no longer got access to online services in their game.

It's happened to literally everyone else since the last update - AI cars no longer take on any fuel at pit stops in any race.

I did the 911 endurance at LM, like the OP and it did what he reported. Today I did the 30 laps of Suzuka in the 911 and all cars refilled as normal, going full pace. I'm not willing to do the Dragon Trail event yet though so maybe someone else can confirm if it's happening or not there?

The AI will continue to take the racing line even though they are out of gas and going 50 to 100mph below your approach
They do attempt to get out of your way. Do the 911 60 minute race at La Sarthe, with an N400 car and fuel to position 6. This should slow you down enough to illustrate that they do attempt to move.

If you're in a GR1, the closing speed is too high for them to move in time.

I did the 911 endurance at LM, like the OP and it did what he reported. Today I did the 30 laps of Suzuka in the 911 and all cars refilled as normal, going full pace. I'm not willing to do the Dragon Trail event yet though so maybe someone else can confirm if it's happening or not there?
It only seems to happen on the timed events.

You clearly stated ANY race. I reported my findings about another Porsche endurance event which is related to the originally reported event. My report stands in relation to your wording.
Okay.

Nope. If you pick a car that under normal circumstances wouldn't be able to win, for the purpose of increasing the payout when you win because of the fuel glitch, then you are exploiting a glitch. That's against the terms of service and you may get banned for it.

The fact that you are seriously suggesting people could get banned for exploiting single player bugs is insane on your behalf.

If you keep playing just like you normally would (e.g. don't pick an N100 car when you're racing against Gr.1) then you're fine. You still encounter the glitch, but you're not exploiting it.

And some people like to let people know when they're heading into grey areas of the terms of service, so that it doesn't come as a complete surprise to them if they one day find that they've no longer got access to online services in their game.

Whoops, it was time for me to get those races done. Twas BS because those bums was in my way.

I now need to figure out when I could just stop and still win. For example, I won by a dozen laps at Monza , easily.

What do you base that opinion on?

To date PD/Sony has only banned people for using the Pit Lane Glitch to win Sport Mode races.

In one year there has been multiple money making glitches and not a single person has been penalized nor has PD ever released a statement saying they would be.

The TOS you yourself quoted is a blanket statement largely referring to obtaining unfair advantages over other players. Only in the most tenuous, straw-man argument could grinding credits with a glitch be considered an unfair advantage. Because it isn't, honestly.

Your inane boy-scouting is nonsensical to me. I don't know if you get a kick out of feigning that you have a stronger moral compass than we do, or maybe it just makes you feel superior. But either explanation are equally sad.

Yeah, I was doing the campaign mission challenges.
All of the endurances races except for the Nürburgring one have that issue.
Was eventful I’ll say dodging cars at Blue moon bay

To date PD/Sony has only banned people for using the Pit Lane Glitch to win Sport Mode races.

In one year there has been multiple money making glitches and not a single person has been penalized nor has PD ever released a statement saying they would be.

That doesn’t mean that it won’t happen in the future.

The TOS you yourself quoted is a blanket statement largely referring to obtaining unfair advantages over other players. Only in the most tenuous, straw-man argument could grinding credits with a glitch be considered an unfair advantage. Because it isn't, honestly.

Although you may not get a big advantage over other players, PD are selling cars for real money so it’s not that crazy to think that this kind of exploit can have consequences.

Your inane boy-scouting is nonsensical to me. I don't know if you get a kick out of feigning that you have a stronger moral compass than we do, or maybe it just makes you feel superior. But either explanation are equally sad.

I suggest you study the difference between the words may and should. I never said you should be banned for exploiting a glitch (which your moral compass nonsense implies), I said that it’s a possible outcome.

They do attempt to get out of your way. Do the 911 60 minute race at La Sarthe, with an N400 car and fuel to position 6. This should slow you down enough to illustrate that they do attempt to move.

If you're in a GR1, the closing speed is too high for them to move in time.

It only seems to happen on the timed events.

Exactly what I am doing. I have learned to be way patient, otherwise bad things happen. It’s possible to push even when on fuel setting 6 and catch the car ahead, but there is no reason to do so. Waiting for the inevitable is the best strategy.

I try to preech endurance, clean style driving to my friends I hang with in the garage. They don't get it. And that's not specific to this exploitable glitch, if that's what you want to call it.

I just did a custom race in a Honda S660 at Le Mans (no chicanes and fuel at 10x) against Gr. 1 for 30 minutes. 505,000 with clean bonus.

That's a million an hour.

I think people are sick of the constant pushing of this narrative. No one cares but you. Sony arent monitoring this thread.

Why do you think they would be monitoring this thread?

It’s fine if people don’t care, it’s their accounts, not mine. I’m just telling them what the risks are so that they don’t base their decision on the wrong assumption that it’s okay since it’s not a player-created glitch, or pretending that they’re just playing as they normally would when clearly they’re not.

I’m just stating facts, I don’t see why you get so upset about that.

I think everyone knows now. Great. We're informed. About six times in this thread.

I'm grinding all the endurance events, the Group 1, the Porsche and the mission challenges... you have heaps of time before the 6th when they will probably fix it. Or maybe not, knowing PD's bug clearing abilities.

What if, I just bought this game, sat around for hours waiting for the updates to install, did some driving, and now my account is banned.

Yeah, makes perfect sense when I look at it like that.

Even with the glitch I couldnt yet pass the mission challenges at Interlagos. One is a 30min Race in gr1, the other a 6 Lap refuelling battle.

Next time, no red wine before trying Them.

Latest Posts

Back