Porsche pack 2 March 2018

• Thread starter MarcoM
  • 398 comments
Yes they should've kept on pushing back the game indefinitely until everybody's favorite car is in the game
Cars like the Carrera gt, and 919 are too popular not to be in the game day 1, so yea! Take more time, put in more cars, and make the game better

Cars like the Carrera gt, and 919 are too popular not to be in the game day 1, so yea! Take more time, put in more cars, and make the game better

Yes, they're popular. But they weren't ready, which is the point of dlc. The base game was jam packed of content, and dlc is something to look forward to.

Yes, they're popular. But they weren't ready, which is the point of dlc. The base game was jam packed of content, and dlc is something to look forward to.

That is not always true. Sometimes there is day 1 dlc and that just money grabbing tactics. But that's certainly not the case with PC2's dlc.

I wonder if the new track might be Sebring. Porsche does testing for their race cars there and next month there will be the 12h of Sebring...

9 more Cars for my Drive every Car on every track series ;D

I assume Leipzig will be placed between Le Mans and Lohac (Hope I got that right) Meaning I will have to run all Cars that have past that part on all the track layouts :P.

Still haven't drawn out any of the Fun Pack cars yet.

The Porsche packs will be the only packs I'm getting, trying to see if its still worth it to get the pass.

Me too. I'm really torn. I'm happy to support the game, but the main thing I'm interested in is tracks and Porsche's. And by tracks, I mean Sebring, Road Atlanta, Mid-Ohio, etc. Not some random test track where no real racing occurs. The only other car I'm really interested in is a 5th/6th gen Camaro GT4 but I don't see that coming. Unfortunately I'm not holding my breath for the tracks I want either, but at least there's plenty to begin with.

Edit: And a Corvette C1, 2, or 3 racer would be amazing for classic Le Mans (whichever would fit best with available opponents/classes). At least I can dream...

Last edited:
Every player is different, but I feel the pass is worth it. I'm not interested in the Panoz. I wanted the R32, Audi V8 DTM and 240ZG.

I wound up using the Stanceworks 2002 and Renault TCR cars the most. There are real gems in this game. So, some people may want specific cars and tracks, but might favor different cars and tracks, once they start playing around with them.

Is it me or do the cars (especially the road cars) handle much better after the 4.00 update on the Xbox? Been playing it the most outta “the 3 big” racing titles.

Well, you should know that studio 397 announced Sebring for rFactor 2 while SMS for some reason, not, and now we know it's not money, well, I bought their game with a smile on the face right after this announcement as a buyer satisfied with what he has just acquired. Do you want Sebring? Let's buy rFactor 2 and support the developers! They deserve our respect.

Well, you should know that studio 397 announced Sebring for rFactor 2 while SMS for some reason, not, and now we know it's not money, well, I bought their game with a smile on the face right after this announcement as a buyer satisfied with what he has just acquired. Do you want Sebring? Let's buy rFactor 2 and support the developers! They deserve our respect.
What tracks does Project Cars 2 have, that rFactor doesn't?

I don't understand what's so great about Sebring for it to be such an insistent request, to be quite honest. Maybe driving it in something other than a Forza game could change my mind (as PCARS has done for a couple other tracks), but it's mostly made of boring 90-degree turns, like a flat Road America.

I don't understand what's so great about Sebring for it to be such an insistent request, to be quite honest. Maybe driving it in something other than a Forza game could change my mind (as PCARS has done for a couple other tracks), but it's mostly made of boring 90-degree turns, like a flat Road America.
All the bumps are gone in Forza 7. So boring in that game now.

It's about as flat as Silverstone. I guess its more about that historical factor.

Back