Porsche Pulls Plug on EA Exclusivity Deal, Could Be Coming to More Racing Games in 2017

63784912.jpg

Jerome

Like I said before, if anyone needs a reminder of Electronic Arts' best usage of the Porsche license is, I strongly recommend you get the PC version of "Need for Speed: Porsche Unleashed." This is honestly the best EA has done with their Porsche license.

I'm definitely going to pursue this route in the new year. I had the PSX version, but always meant to get the PC version eventually. Is it native Windows 7 compatible?

VXR
I'm definitely going to pursue this route in the new year. I had the PSX version, but always meant to get the PC version eventually. Is it native Windows 7 compatible?

Ran in on 8.1, don't seem to recall much in the way of problems.

VXR
It's not too hard to get it running in my experience, but you will probably want to apply one of the patch sets the NFS community has put together, like this one. Without it, the game locks itself into the lowest setting for texture/polygon detail because it doesn't recognize modern CPUs properly, and the patch should also add the free DLC cars for you.

It has problems with wheels in 8.1 and 10 that I still haven't been able to figure out. Modern nVidia drivers don't like it either.

My laptop is just integrated Intel HD. I only have it because my dad bought a new one and I hate to see something like that go unwanted.

Back