Porsche Super (CRAP) Cup [PS4] Thu 16 July 21:00-00:00 BST (GMT+1) CRAP pCARS eventOpen 

United Kingdom
Near Reading, Uk
JohnSchoonsBeard
The Porsche Supercup has been a successful series of support races on the Formula 1 circuit since the early 90's. CRAP pCARS Club takes it to some alternative circuits. Multiple races each night.

11536496_718685651587243_5977001192276715922_o.jpg

Car: RUF RGT-8 GT3 - book your favourite livery by reply below

Future events

Thu 16 Jul 21:00-00:00 BST (GMT+1)

Brands Hatch GP 15 laps
Donington GP 15
Dubai Autodrome GP 15 laps
Imola 15 laps

Open to all clean intentioned drivers. Bump someone off? Wait for them. Turn up when you can for as many/few races as you like. No points scoring.

Room: private

11427334_718696444919497_8221398319968901662_o.jpg

Standing starts
Practice 10 minutes
Qualifying 10 minutes

Allow ABS: Yes
Allow Stability Control: No
Allow Traction Control: No

Damage: Performance Impacting
Mechanical failures: No
Tyre Wear: Real
Fuel Useage: Real

AI will be used to fill the grid if necessary
AI car level: 70-80%

32 LIVERIES. Choose one if you like.

Previous events
Friday 12 June from 8pm BST (GMT+1). Host @JohnScoonsBeard (PSN: JohnSchoonsBeard)

Zhuhai (15 laps)
Brno (12 laps)
Oulton Park International (15 laps)
Zolder (16 laps)
Imola (14 laps)

Thu 2 July 18:00-23:00 BST (GMT+1) Host @GTracer2015 (PSN:weal77)

Circuits

16 Laps@ Oshersleben GP
10 Laps@ Spa
17 Laps@ Road America
14 Laps@ Watkins Glen

PSN ID, Livery #

JohnSchoonsBeard Lonzandler #58
copes24 EXO #85
Whaleboy OCH Racing #26
yorkypud197
ICH-Motorsport
sp00ky-w00ky-
xkubunt Skydive Dubai
TDZ-4-12-14-88 Gentlemen's Club #16
I-was-ere #9
weal77 BOLD#14
Uniden347
admoo #41
iThomas84
Markeeez18

Last edited:
I will try to make this as often as I can. This Friday I allready cant tho' :lol:

Raced with a really cool livery yesterday bit dont rember the name, Ill post it later :)

PSN Dongel

I will try to make this as often as I can. This Friday I allready cant tho' :lol:

Raced with a really cool livery yesterday bit dont rember the name, Ill post it later :)

PSN Dongel

It's just this Friday but all the races in one evening (approx 25 mins each race). We can run them again though as often as people like. My event planning will not always be the same night Dongel. Good racing yesterday.

It's just this Friday but all the races in one evening (approx 25 mins each race). We can run them again though as often as people like. My event planning will not always be the same night Dongel. Good racing yesterday.
Ah okay, got that wrong. Well count me out then :lol:

AI has been changed to 80%. Thanks to @Mr_D and yorky for testing help

I've copied all CRAP members names here just to alert you to the Porsche CRAP(Super)cup mini series planned for tomorrow evening. Hopefully you don't mind me doing that. Let me know if you'd rather I didn't use your GTP ID like that.

We already have 5 or 6 set for tomorrow and hopefully a few more of you are able to join us (even if it means not practicing for the GT3 series or the CRAP Le Mans enduros later this weekend.

@knukken
@TDZdave
@esio trot
@copes24
@Eyeseeh50
@Lissa
@RoadstercplPete
@ANFD
@dee 54
@iwasere
@alegunner68
@smilerftm
@lancashire lad
@priesty_lfc
@willbegone
@helicon2
@Whaleboy
@Spliffyclyro
@donpawley
@ScottishPsyco
@x1lildude
@ned_choker
@Munir
@IRandyPirate
@xkubunt
@spurski
@Jallmari
@Triggsie
@g3act
@Barnezy318
@Spooky Wooky
@Mr_D
@Idinity
@micantony
@Chin2112
@Ajgrizzle
@Brit999
@Yayo_matteo
@Ph1sher
@OooAhh Cantona
@gtracer2013
@@EgotisticSphinx replaced by @moeom
@adstomko
@Captain Roh
@Yamamoto-
@Jorrit82
@Jestered301

Last edited:
OK I'm up for this. Can't tell you which livery yet as I have no idea :-)
I've done a couple of races with this car and like it in its stock form but with no time to practice are there any tweeks I need to make for 25-30 min races? Will cooling be an issue? How much practice will we get before each race as I have only done 2 of the tracks in the list. I'm not expecting to be too competitive unfortunately but will try to keep out of faster drivers way.
See you all tomorrow.

OK I'm up for this. Can't tell you which livery yet as I have no idea :-)
I've done a couple of races with this car and like it in its stock form but with no time to practice are there any tweeks I need to make for 25-30 min races? Will cooling be an issue? How much practice will we get before each race as I have only done 2 of the tracks in the list. I'm not expecting to be too competitive unfortunately but will try to keep out of faster drivers way.
See you all tomorrow.

I haven't tuned anything either Iain. It's good stock. I'm not sure I'll have to do that. 1 Practice session of 10 minutes and qualifying (10 mins).

As for cooling I'm more of a bitter drinker so no. I think I've turned mechanical failures off and set damage to performance impacting for this. Didn't notice any performance issues but they were only 8 lappers. What I'm unsure of is if default fuel will last.

The races are all designed to be around 25-30 mins but laps have only been estimated based on track length.

@copes24 was going to do some testing last night (sorry I couldn't stay awake)

@Spooky Wooky and @xkubunt and Eyesee... I've added you all to a PSN chat group in advance.

Last edited:
I haven't tuned anything either Iain. It's good stock. I'm not sure I'll have to do that. 1 Practice session of 10 minutes and qualifying (10 mins).

As for cooling I'm more of a bitter drinker so no. I think I've turned mechanical failures off and set damage to performance impacting for this. Didn't notice any performance issues but they were only 8 lappers. What I'm unsure of is if default fuel will last.

The races are all designed to be around 25-30 mins but laps have only been estimated based on track length.

@copes24 was going to do some testing last night (sorry I couldn't stay awake)

@Spooky Wooky and @xkubunt and Eyesee... I've added you all to a PSN chat group in advance.
Thanks for the info Mark, see you on track this evening.
Looks promising for a large grid of human players, let's hope the game manages to keep it all together :-)

Really good racing tonight, apart from you Carlos ;). Clean races, didn't get punted off once, apart from you Carlos ;), all the AI were well behaved (yes, apart from Carlos), at Zolder they even parked up and let everyone overtake.

Thanks everyone, best online experience so far. 👍

Are there any liverys with go faster stripes? I need all the help I can get

Sorry Lancy I was too busy setting up the room and sending messages to remember to send you an invite. :boggled:

Really good racing tonight, apart from you Carlos ;). Clean races, didn't get punted off once, apart from you Carlos ;), all the AI were well behaved (yes, apart from Carlos), at Zolder they even parked up and let everyone overtake.

Thanks everyone, best online experience so far. 👍

Thanks to all. Sorry I had to quit at Zolder. Drunk wife came home.....

Last edited:
Sorry I left so soon, I got rammed by the AI a few times and after the second damage pit I started to get annoyed.

Typically I was going to continue when I got the "can we do something tonight" from the other half, ended up watching Rush so wasn't half bad in the end!

Are there any liverys with go faster stripes? I need all the help I can get

Sorry I missed you off the invites for the Porsche CRAP(Super)cup on Friday. I was looking for Lancashirelad on my friend's list and of course you're registered on CRAP as Storm--Trooper- It might be worth updating your PSN ID in your GTPlanet profile. Cheers.

As mentioned in the CRAP pCARS thread ICH-Motorsport/@Eyeseeh50 and I (psn:JohnSchoonsBeard) are likely to be racing the Porsche Super(CRAP)cup cars again later tonight possibly with weal77/@GTracer2015. Don't forget @Spooky Wooky is also running a Le Mans race today.

Sorry I left so soon, I got rammed by the AI a few times and after the second damage pit I started to get annoyed.

Typically I was going to continue when I got the "can we do something tonight" from the other half, ended up watching Rush so wasn't half bad in the end!
I have to confess that I made a braking mistake at one of the tracks and ran into the back of you. Sorry.

Latest Posts

Back