Porsche Super (CRAP) Cup [PS4] Thu 16 July 21:00-00:00 BST (GMT+1) CRAP pCARS eventOpen 

Sorry I missed you off the invites for the Porsche CRAP(Super)cup on Friday. I was looking for Lancashirelad on my friend's list and of course you're registered on CRAP as Storm--Trooper- It might be worth updating your PSN ID in your GTPlanet profile. Cheers.

As mentioned in the CRAP pCARS thread ICH-Motorsport/@Eyeseeh50 and I (psn:JohnSchoonsBeard) are likely to be racing the Porsche Super(CRAP)cup cars again later tonight possibly with weal77/@GTracer2015. Don't forget @Spooky Wooky is also running a Le Mans race today.
Done :)

Excellent.

Incidentally I drove the RUF GT3 today with the old "Jack Spade" FFB settings (using my T300RS) and then reset the car back to default. The FFB was much better with the default car FFB since the v1.4 update. I suspect a lot of other cars I had previously updated may need a reset. The default FFB was better. Obviously the centre spring hasn't been turned off yet (it says it has in the patch notes) so this may be masking a fair amount of detail. Still, for now the default was an improvement.

Excellent.

Incidentally I drove the RUF GT3 today with the old "Jack Spade" FFB settings (using my T300RS) and then reset the car back to default. The FFB was much better with the default car FFB since the v1.4 update. I suspect a lot of other cars I had previously updated may need a reset. The default FFB was better. Obviously the centre spring hasn't been turned off yet (it says it has in the patch notes) so this may be masking a fair amount of detail. Still, for now the default was an improvement.
Thanks for info, I'll try resetting some cars. I have noticed some cars just don't feel right at all ( mclaren f1 is one ) but the classic f1 cars are much better after the update. Would be nice to just race and tune instead of constantly messing with the force feedback. I think after a couple more patches we will be getting closer.

Excellent.

The opposite has occurred with the T500. It's now unplayable for me so I won't be doing any races until it's sorted.

The opposite has occurred with the T500. It's now unplayable for me so I won't be doing any races until it's sorted.

I've read of people who's T500 issues have now been mostly fixed though. What's happening with yours? Have you completely powered off the ps4 and rebooted rather than using rest mode? Recallibrated the wheel and pedals?

Hope you can get it working mate.

Last edited:
They fixed the bug but the "improved" FFB is awful. Some cars have no feel and large deadzone and others are too strong and are causing rattle around the centre. There's a 40 page thread about on their forum. I'll wait until they fix it or somebody with more patience than me finds a solution. I've already wasted 4 hours playing with the settings.

I wouldnt mind hosting it but first I have to make sure I can actually make it ;)

Ill let you know!

Hi are you racing every Friday

Not necessarily an organised event every Friday but there are certainly quite a few of us on. Times can vary but we certainly try and organise something between us fairly regularly.

I try and keep the first post in the Club thread linked in in my signature up to date with our organised sessions.

Viper said same thing with his steering wheel think il have traction control on next time hopefully have at least 10 people and have no need for ai they can be a pain! Good fun tho
Sadshooter 1st 43 Wesley007 34 admoo 22 viper 13 spooky 1 alegunner 0 Have to invite more nxt time

Back