Porsche Super (CRAP) Cup [PS4] Thu 16 July 21:00-00:00 BST (GMT+1) CRAP pCARS eventOpen 

I also had network and controller issues last night. I'm hoping the Porsche Supercup will be smoother tonight.

What time is it? Hopefully Virgin will have sorted it out. It was still down this morning when I woke up.

Looks like it'll be working my 4pm so should be good to join.

Last edited:
I will also join, nice to do Porsche Supercup again, did you figure out the tracks? I am one hour ahead of UK time so I can practice a bit. Can do a couple of race not the entire 3 hours is that ok because it's a racing series?

What time is it? Hopefully Virgin will have sorted it out. It was still down this morning when I woke up.

Looks like it'll be working my 4pm so should be good to join.

9pm UK

Tracks are

Brands Hatch GP 15 laps
Donington GP 15
Dubai Autodrome GP 15 laps
Imola 15 laps

I will also join, nice to do Porsche Supercup again, did you figure out the tracks? I am one hour ahead of UK time so I can practice a bit. Can do a couple of race not the entire 3 hours is that ok because it's a racing series?

Sorry I forgot to answer your other question. Yes it's fine to join just for when you can make it. No points for these races, just the fun of doing it (I can't be arsed). Oh alright 100 points to everyone....

I'd like to sign up if there is any spaces or as a reserve if its still running, let me know.

We run it fairly regularly. Have a look at the main crap thread in the club's section (link in my signature) as we always put all of our races in there too. Either way, click watch this thread to get an alert when we're racing next. Our main club thread has a couple of races/events coming up over the next week.

Let me know when you guys are racing again. For the Time trials, Is it tuning or defualt to post a time guys?
I don't think there is much going on with pcars anymore, everyone seems to have moved over to Assetto Corsa for @HammyMansell time trials.
This may change when pcars 2 arrives.
There is a CRAP Assetto Corsa thread on gtplanet if you need more information.

Back