Porsche Super (CRAP) Cup [PS4] Thu 16 July 21:00-00:00 BST (GMT+1) CRAP pCARS eventOpen 

Great racing last night, specially the little open wheelers. My mic died and I couldn't put up with another 8 laps @ lemans in the Clios.

The Porsche Supercup has been a successful series of support races on the Formula 1 circuit since the early 90's. CRAP pCARS Club takes it to some alternative circuits. All races in one night.

11536496_718685651587243_5977001192276715922_o.jpg

Car: RUF RGT-8 GT3 - book your favourite livery by reply below

Friday 12 June from 8pm BST (GMT+1).

Open to all clean intentioned drivers. Bump someone off? Wait for them. Turn up when you can for as many/few races as you like. No points scoring.

Room: private
Hosted by JohnSchoonsBeard - send PSN friend request.

Circuits:

Zhuhai (15 laps)
Brno (12 laps)
Oulton Park International (15 laps)
Zolder (16 laps)
Imola (14 laps)

11427334_718696444919497_8221398319968901662_o.jpg

Standing starts
Practice 10 minutes
Qualifying 10 minutes

Allow ABS: Yes
Allow Stability Control: No
Allow Traction Control: No

Damage: Performance Impacting
Mechanical failures: No
Tyre Wear: Real
Fuel Useage: Real

AI will be used to fill the grid if necessary
AI car level: 80%

32 LIVERIES

PSN ID, Livery #

JohnSchoonsBeard Lonzandler #58
copes24 EXO #85
Whaleboy OCH Racing #26
yorkypud1976 ?
ICH-Motorsport
sp00ky-w00ky-
xkubunt Skydive Dubai
TDZ-4-12-14-88 Gentlemen's Club #16
I-was-ere #9

weal77 BOLD#14

weal77 BOLD#14

Hi Weal77. Hope you're well mate. There wasn't a specific date set up for the next time we'd run this but there is now you've volunteered to set up the session tomorrow night ;)

I won't be around until much later in the evening but I'll try to join you. I'll change the date in this thread title to match your session.

Everyone make sure they have PSN id: weal77 added and message him if he misses you off the room invites. It's easy to do.

Excellent.

Incidentally I drove the RUF GT3 today with the old "Jack Spade" FFB settings (using my T300RS) and then reset the car back to default. The FFB was much better with the default car FFB since the v1.4 update. I suspect a lot of other cars I had previously updated may need a reset. The default FFB was better. Obviously the centre spring hasn't been turned off yet (it says it has in the patch notes) so this may be masking a fair amount of detail. Still, for now the default was an improvement.

Maaaaaaaaaaaan,I just changed my FFB as well. Is the reset easy to do to get back to default?

Also what time are you guys planning to be on for the Porche GT3 funrun tonight? Im going to fire up the PS4shortly I think.

I will message Wooky to find out what time the race is for the 24hr. Sounds like fun.

I won't be around until much later in the evening but I'll try to join you. I'll change the date in this thread title to match your session.

Everyone make sure they have PSN id: weal77 added and message him if he misses you off the room invites. It's easy to do.[/QUOTE]

@Unidan Easiest way to pick a car is through the garage. Also if you want to do any tuning to the car do it here, That way it saves the settings. If you try tuning on track the setting will save but if you leave that session.... You lose these. To find the car you are looking for and answer to your question, They are under the tuning company name of Porsche buddy.Look for RU in the car menu, there are 4 In total. The one we are using in the race tonight is the Ruf RGT-8 GT3 Im on now if you fancy a few laps.

@Unidan Easiest way to pick a car is through the garage. Also if you want to do any tuning to the car do it here, That way it saves the settings. If you try tuning on track the setting will save but if you leave that session.... You lose these. To find the car you are looking for and answer to your question, They are under the tuning company name of Porsche buddy.Look for RU in the car menu, there are 4 In total. The one we are using in the race tonight is the Ruf RGT-8 GT3 Im on now if you fancy a few laps.
Thanks mate and yeah i'll join you in a bit, I'll message you on psn when ready

Had a couple of hours messing around onSneterton with Unidan today.
Having a pit stop for a bit( Food and drink intake ) then im back on for some more GT3 fun in a couple of hours.

Had a couple of hours messing around onSneterton with Unidan today.
Having a pit stop for a bit( Food and drink intake ) then im back on for some more GT3 fun in a couple of hours.

Remember when you set up the room to not select realistic aids. Just allow ABS. This RUF GT3 car has abs and traction control by default. However, the Porsche Super Cup cars only have ABS. I think I'm right in saying any users who have previously turned abs off will have abs off even if it is allowed in the room. Maybe map a button to turn abs on an off. You can see if it on in your car by looking at the bottom right of the HUD on an external view where driver aid icons are shown if on.

@GTracer2015 If you need to adjust the number of AI cars you'll have to restart the room. If you then start another lobby then I believe previous invites remain active.

I'll try to get on but it's currently looking less likely.

Remember when you set up the room to not select realistic aids. Just allow ABS. This RUF GT3 car has abs and traction control by default. However, the Porsche Super Cup cars only have ABS. I think I'm right in saying any users who have previously turned abs off will have abs off even if it is allowed in the room. Maybe map a button to turn abs on an off. You can see if it on in your car by looking at the bottom right of the HUD on an external view where driver aid icons are shown if on.

@GTracer2015 If you need to adjust the number of AI cars you'll have to restart the room. If you then start another lobby then I believe previous invites remain active.

I'll try to get on but it's currently looking less likely.

Cheers mate

Latest Posts

Back