Porsche Super (CRAP) Cup [PS4] Thu 16 July 21:00-00:00 BST (GMT+1) CRAP pCARS eventOpen 

Enjoyed that when i finally got my wheel working. Lucky in the last race, someone span (spun?) and hit @Kkj10 letting me through after also taking a tap from me ( sorry, you were both in the middle of the track, i couldn't avoid ). Then schmiggz span giving me the lead. The yoyoing ai was terrible though.

That was @Spooky Wooky! Lol. Yeah the AI were terrible. I had them on top of me on more than one occasion. Made passing very difficult. My car survived spookys spin and the various shunts that happened around it but I ended up racing with a fair bit of damage the whole time due to the lagging AI. The black RUF was everywhere.

Edit - nearly forgot, thanks for the invite @Spooky Wooky 👍

Good races guys. AI were a bit wonky in that last race.

First I have hosted a Crap room, Few errors on my part but hope everyone had a good night.

Yeah Wooky, A.I were rotten that last race. What do we think of scrapping the A.I next time lads? Seems they wreck races quite a bit.

Next up for the Crap gang? Wooky's race on Sunday? Lets try get a lobby full and ditch the A.I's;)

Cheers to everyone who joined, Was great fun.

Yes, I fancy a bit of that. Hey wooky, do you have a mic?
Yes I do, but had to mute almost everyone because the voice volume in game is too loud and gets distorted.

No idea @alegunner68 but was by far the worst I've ever seen. I didn't even know it was AI during the race it was that bad.

We had one with the RUFs a couple of weeks ago that was literally wrecking everyone lol.

I suppose it's better if we have more humans racing.

Amazing racing today guys. (thewispo) here. Shame about the AI. never seen banding like it. Would it be an option to drop the AI fill? I was going at it on the early road America race. Looked in mirror and saw a car jumping all over the place,so I backed off incase it was my connection spoiling the race. And it was that damn Willy! Look forward to getting back on with you guys. Also,will there be a chance for races with full practice sessions? would be cool to give hints and tips and have time to check out different set ups against true fastest laps :)

First I have hosted a Crap room, Few errors on my part but hope everyone had a good night.

Yeah Wooky, A.I were rotten that last race. What do we think of scrapping the A.I next time lads? Seems they wreck races quite a bit.

Next up for the Crap gang? Wooky's race on Sunday? Lets try get a lobby full and ditch the A.I's;)

Cheers to everyone who joined, Was great fun.

I think we're going Clios this Sunday, I'll set up a lobby Saturday evening if anyone wants to jump in.

We need to have some AI to fill in the gaps or people get bored driving round on their own. ideally we would need 10+ humans to not need AI.

Race starts at 7 bst
15 min qualifying
snertton 200 - 10 laps
Brand hatch gp - 7 laps
Oulton park international - 7 laps
Donnington national - 10 laps
Silverstone national 10 laps
1st 9 points
2nd 6 points
3rd 4 points
4th 3 points
5th 2 points
6th 1 point
Pole 1 point
No ai as they seem to be a bit dodgy.

• Looking to do a Ford Sierra RS500 Cosworth Gr.A races one night in the week also if there's interest.

I think we're going Clios this Sunday, I'll set up a lobby Saturday evening if anyone wants to jump in.

We need to have some AI to fill in the gaps or people get bored driving round on their own. ideally we would need 10+ humans to not need AI.

Saturday sounds good, And Sunday too.

Did notice it was laggy in parts, I am up for a host change if thats what we need to make the connection and racing smoother for us all.

Im on again around the same time tomorrow. Fancy some more Ruf? Someone else host though?

If you noticed the lag it might not have been you. There was one guy when I was briefly around earlier who seens to have been present whenever we have had lag before so it might not be you. I'll discuss it further in private.

Cheers.

And after all practice, and waiting for the time to race, I sleep through my alarm, brilliant

No worries buddy, Was a good night but Crap are on again tonight and tomorrow for some more races. I wil be on most of the day so if your on i will send you an invite.

Back