Porsche Super (CRAP) Cup [PS4] Thu 16 July 21:00-00:00 BST (GMT+1) CRAP pCARS eventOpen 

The Sierra is a blast too

Hows you connection today Ale? You back online now? Yeah I might give the sierra a go too. Loving being able to use my upgraded shifter in some of these cars. Maybe I catch you online and we have a mess about in some various cars and tracks?

Ah man, I'm on a late shift and can't make it.

All work no play, Makes jack a dull boy. lol Wont be on tomorrow night. Im good for Monday for Admoo's Ford Sierra race though. Fancy it?
@ Admoo, what time is the practice, Qualify happening buddy?

All work no play, Makes jack a dull boy. lol Wont be on tomorrow night. Im good for Monday for Admoo's Ford Sierra race though. Fancy it?
@ Admoo, what time is the practice, Qualify happening buddy?
7 again will sort track then!

8 people they continued that's a DNS for me lol il jump in after the race! Think spookys is winning can't take it away from him!

I'm going to run another Porsche Super Cup this Thursday from 21:00 BST (GMT+1) for at least 3 hours. Join as and when.

Tracks to follow

See the main club thread (my signature) for a few other member hosted sessions this week.

Looking forward to it think I think im going to be home another couple of weeks. Hope to make Admoo's next race too. Not been on much lately but be back on as of tomorrow.
Time to warm up the Porsche. Although I overheated my tireslast time so might hae to look into tyre presure settings though. They were red raw last time out. lol Hope to catch you guys online soon.

Looking forward to it think I think im going to be home another couple of weeks. Hope to make Admoo's next race too. Not been on much lately but be back on as of tomorrow.
Time to warm up the Porsche. Although I overheated my tireslast time so might hae to look into tyre presure settings though. They were red raw last time out. lol Hope to catch you guys online soon.

Are you around for the varied races happening tonight (main club thread)? I'll be on early afternoon for a bit too.

Are you around for the varied races happening tonight (main club thread)? I'll be on early afternoon for a bit too.
Not going according to plan. Too much going on. Hope the little one is ok pal. Catch you and the lads soon.....I hope. Got some two week time off so should be good for racing. Just not tonight. Hope there is a good turn out for it though.

I'm going to run another Porsche Super Cup this Thursday from 21:00 BST (GMT+1) for at least 3 hours. Join as and when.

Tracks to follow

See the main club thread (my signature) for a few other member hosted sessions this week.

I will also join, nice to do Porsche Supercup again, did you figure out the tracks? I am one hour ahead of UK time so I can practice a bit. Can do a couple of race not the entire 3 hours is that ok because it's a racing series?

Latest Posts

Back