Porsche Super (CRAP) Cup [PS4] Thu 16 July 21:00-00:00 BST (GMT+1) CRAP pCARS eventOpen 

The Sierra is a blast too

Hows you connection today Ale? You back online now? Yeah I might give the sierra a go too. Loving being able to use my upgraded shifter in some of these cars. Maybe I catch you online and we have a mess about in some various cars and tracks?
 
Would anyone be intersted in a Group A\ Classic Touring night at some point in the next few weeks? They are my favourite cars in the game, but few lobbies run them.

When do you fancy setting that up? Sounds good. Im on loads lately so whoever is on whatever is on. Im in:gtpflag:
 
When do you fancy setting that up? Sounds good. Im on loads lately so whoever is on whatever is on. Im in:gtpflag:
Maybe Monday night?
 
Maybe Monday night?
Tuesday would be better I think. Sure I got something on Monday night. Will make a phone call and get back to you Admoo
 
Ah man, I'm on a late shift and can't make it.

All work no play, Makes jack a dull boy. lol Wont be on tomorrow night. Im good for Monday for Admoo's Ford Sierra race though. Fancy it?
@ Admoo, what time is the practice, Qualify happening buddy?
 
Now going live
 
All work no play, Makes jack a dull boy. lol Wont be on tomorrow night. Im good for Monday for Admoo's Ford Sierra race though. Fancy it?
@ Admoo, what time is the practice, Qualify happening buddy?
7 again will sort track then!
 
DNS error afh
 
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo, Were you hosting and how many on?
8 people they continued that's a DNS for me lol il jump in after the race! Think spookys is winning can't take it away from him!
 
8 people they continued that's a DNS for me lol il jump in after the race! Think spookys is winning can't take it away from him!

I'm going to run another Porsche Super Cup this Thursday from 21:00 BST (GMT+1) for at least 3 hours. Join as and when.

Tracks to follow

See the main club thread (my signature) for a few other member hosted sessions this week.
 
Looking forward to it think I think im going to be home another couple of weeks. Hope to make Admoo's next race too. Not been on much lately but be back on as of tomorrow.
Time to warm up the Porsche. Although I overheated my tireslast time so might hae to look into tyre presure settings though. They were red raw last time out. lol Hope to catch you guys online soon.
 
Looking forward to it think I think im going to be home another couple of weeks. Hope to make Admoo's next race too. Not been on much lately but be back on as of tomorrow.
Time to warm up the Porsche. Although I overheated my tireslast time so might hae to look into tyre presure settings though. They were red raw last time out. lol Hope to catch you guys online soon.

Are you around for the varied races happening tonight (main club thread)? I'll be on early afternoon for a bit too.
 
Are you around for the varied races happening tonight (main club thread)? I'll be on early afternoon for a bit too.
Not going according to plan. Too much going on. Hope the little one is ok pal. Catch you and the lads soon.....I hope. Got some two week time off so should be good for racing. Just not tonight. Hope there is a good turn out for it though.
 
Can't make the races tonight, home internet has decided to crap out on me!
 
Can't make the races tonight, home internet has decided to crap out on me!

I also had network and controller issues last night. I'm hoping the Porsche Supercup will be smoother tonight.
 
I'm going to run another Porsche Super Cup this Thursday from 21:00 BST (GMT+1) for at least 3 hours. Join as and when.

Tracks to follow

See the main club thread (my signature) for a few other member hosted sessions this week.

I will also join, nice to do Porsche Supercup again, did you figure out the tracks? I am one hour ahead of UK time so I can practice a bit. Can do a couple of race not the entire 3 hours is that ok because it's a racing series?
 
Back