Post a pic of the car you wish you had.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Quick_Nick
  • 104 comments
  • 6,499 views
These FD3S's.....Except I hate those big chrome blingy rims on the Black Burnout RX-7.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1764.jpg
    IMG_1764.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 9
  • bo.jpg
    bo.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 10
  • Bo4.jpg
    Bo4.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 17
  • teh epitemy of sex on wheels.jpg
    teh epitemy of sex on wheels.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 9
id love to have a 510 with an ls1 engine inside, v8 and as light as an sr20.
or a 510 with an ls7... MUHAHAHAA
i also wish i had a '05 Saleen S7.
along with a '01 Silvia S15 R
& the car i will get in the near future '03 or '04 SVT Mustang Cobra.

all of which are rwd, not no crappy fwd cars.
 
05.ford.mustang.gt.500.jpg

For a cheap car, Mustang GT would be good.

f50.jpg

For my dream car, the Ferrari F50.
 
As far as I'm concerned, I'd be perfectly happy with this:
turbos.jpg
 
Is that the GT2?

Now that it's finally summer here, all the hot cars are coming out of their hybernation. I usually see one or two GT2's a day here.

Beautiful, beautiful car.
 
That's a Turbo S. Basically the last 993 before Porsche changed to the 996.

Same here, all the hot (and not so hot) cars are coming out. Got overtaken by a red Diablo earlier tonight, I had a hard time identifying what it was... at least 130 mph as it went by. :lol:
 
Lotus Caterham Super 7

lotus740ann.jpg


Lancia Stratos

1975_Lancia_Stratos.jpg


Subaru Impreza WRX 22b

subaru22b.jpg
 
My dream cars are:
beautiful BMW M6
m6.jpg

Mercedes cls 55AMG
CLS55AMG-1.jpg

BMW M3 csl
0107bmwm3cls.jpg
 
Ok so i dug this thread out just to show my dream car - I know alot of people dont like civic's because of a few silly people. But this car is special to me and i'd like to hear others opinions of this one!

civicg6r65sb.jpg

ek95zv.jpg

civicg6r148dh.jpg

civicg6r42mv.jpg
 
I like Civics, I think i'd go for an Integra though, but if we're talking dream cars.







:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
 
Jacks
I like Civics, I think i'd go for an Integra though, but if we're talking dream cars.

It is a dream car to me! its just so rare to get one out of Japan!
 
Back