Post a pic of the car you wish you had.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Quick_Nick
  • 104 comments
  • 6,499 views
Maybe some of these:

Trans Am WS6 (LS1)
1.jpg


RX-7 RZ
1.jpg


XKR R-Performance
1.jpg


But mostly this:
Thunderbird SC
1.jpg


1.jpg


:sly:
 
My dream car a Renault Clio Williams
bochin-092003Shu010.jpg
 
Man...I need to be an über-millionaire to have all the cars I want.




 
Wow, this "fastest production car in the world" label is getting thrown around ALOT. The industry needs to calm down...

ken_glhs1.jpg


FASTEST PRODUCTION CAR IN THE WORLD!!!
To go down my driveway on a tuesday morning at 9:00pm in the rain.
 
skip0110
This Mark 8 runs 11.5's and it weighs 4,140 lbs :D

0410mm_luxo_02_z.jpg

0410mm_luxo_04_z.jpg


17 psi, 10:1 compression, around 700 hp.

Two tons of fun

Correction... my dream cars are the Lincoln Mark VIII, Mark VIII LSC, and this car!!!

700 horsepower...
4,200 pounds...

...and is STILL a comfortable cruiser. :drool:
 
I wish This was in My Garage right now, it's currently 125 miles away in my dad's hometown. (I do own it, and dream about it.) :drool:







1,000th post!!!! Yay!! :dopey:
 
not suprised brian wants that lincoln boat :)
 
LOL, I want one of these..... sorry it was kinda hard to get a pic.....
I mean, you know with the cars moving at like 300mph and all.... :)
100B1192Medium.jpg
 
I'd like the Atom, aswell as the Koenigsegg CCR, which has already been posted so I won't bother reposting the pics. ^_^
 
Nissan%20Skyline%20GTR-1995%20Exterior.jpg

:drool:


And a little more realistic dream: ;)

s13-turbo.jpg
 
Somthing like this would be great:

looks sleepy but....
0307HTP_Raymer02_z.jpg



25 lbs of boost is good for a 9.95 pass (and it's a V6!)
0307HTP_Raymer04_z.jpg
 
Noble m12 gto-3r....I wish it was in gt4....
Who cares if it has a ford motor, it still kicks a$$.
(The blue is my personal favorite)
 
I WILL buy an old one and make it a project car..
datsun510.jpg

Oh, and it has an RX-8 motor in it... :drool:
 
CAMAROBOY69
:D I love my car.
In a dream world it would be just about any Mclaren.
mac011.jpg

Hiya! :D :O :lol: Meow! (='.'=)

I have the same dream as you.... :lol: The car I will never own....
 
Emohawk

Like mine, but in much much much better condition.
And with a drooly engine swap (7M-GTE).
It was my dream car, when I was in grade school. Where I grew up, it was called Celica XX(Double X). Name was changed to Supra after this generation......... but you already knew that! :)
GTJugend
:lol: 👍 👍 👍 Around same time, I wanted this rig as well. :D
bustwave.
I WILL buy an old one and make it a project car..
datsun510.jpg

Oh, and it has an RX-8 motor in it... :drool:
Damn! :eek: I think, my brother still has his 510. He was going to restore it, but he didn't have the time or the money with school and everything. He was installing a 240SX motor(that 240SX got a Silvia motor w/turbo), but I don't think it's in running condition yet. :guilty:
IMG_1854s2.jpg

The car I wish I had is Acura TSX(wagon would be a plus).
 
2003lincolnLS.jpg
 
greenjack
I would LOVE to build a datsun 510. I love those so much!

Me too. I'd like one with A rover V8. slap a turbo on the V8..... That'd be fast. The Three cars I'd want to own Would be My Biscayne, a 510 with an RB26 or a Rover V8, and a '32 Deuce Coupe. One in Lime time Shimrin, with a White interior and a Ford 302 with hilborn injectors and Doug's Headers Also have to have Torq-Thrusts.
 
Why not a 510 with a SR20DET? That way you don't ruin the weight distribution and lovely handling of those great little cars.
 
this is my dream car

180sx aka 240 96 type s


tcsnaraimg600x4501113540091dsc.jpg

tcsnaraimg600x4501113540102dsc.jpg

jzx81mark21990img600x450111432.jpg

jzx81mark21990img600x450111433.jpg

inside
tcsnaraimg600x4501113540165dsc.jpg


man, is to bad it never made it to the state :(
 
WNB6-10.jpg



Along with my skateboard and mtb. :D I'd actually like to live in one of those 👍
 
a6m5
It was my dream car, when I was in grade school. Where I grew up, it was called Celica XX(Double X). Name was changed to Supra after this generation......... but you already knew that! :)

:lol: 👍 👍 👍 Around same time, I wanted this rig as well. :D

Damn! :eek: I think, my brother still has his 510. He was going to restore it, but he didn't have the time or the money with school and everything. He was installing a 240SX motor(that 240SX got a Silvia motor w/turbo), but I don't think it's in running condition yet. :guilty:
IMG_1854s2.jpg

The car I wish I had is Acura TSX(wagon would be a plus).

Last time I was in Japan ( 2004 ) I rented a car, and it was a Honda Accord (130 PS and 4WD (!)) ... it was the previous model, but a great car, never had problems on my japantrip, neither in the streets of Kyoto,Osaka or Tokyo nor on the touges....
Nice car 👍

Oh and there I have another dreamcar...

JUN Hyper Lemon Impreza (GDB) .... 1100 kg, over 600 hp that is a killer....

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
gdb-lemon-re.jpg


j3jwrx2a.jpg
j3jwrx4a.jpg


More photos
 
nissandrifter
man, is to bad it never made it to the state :(

Never (originally) made it to Australia ethier, but we still have lots of them :D
 
Short Term:
crx-04.jpg
Too bad you never find these in good shape anymore...

Long Term:
goldsm.jpg
 
Back