Post a pic of the car you wish you had.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Quick_Nick
  • 104 comments
  • 6,499 views
Nice to see I'm not the only fan of the Stutz Blackhawk. That Model T would be 1,093,611,689,345,626 ^9,385,432 times cooler if it was Primer black and had flat red steel wheels. :drool:
I wish I had this:
 
capEA11_N.jpg


Yes thats right a cappuccino
 
CAMAROBOY69
I forgot to post this pic with my other 2 pictures. I will have a similar car hopefully within the next 5 years. This has been my dream car before I even wanted a 69 Camaro. 👍
Eleanor. :drool:

ooooh, good choice 👍
 
impalabig.jpg
Should be mine in September, unless I find something else I want by then.
*EDIT*Or maybe one of these badboys. All I know is I'm getting a new car soon and it's gonna be a fast boat.
93markviii_dave_lawson.jpg
 
Allright lets do the short list.

Lets see, I want:

one of these


one of these


one of these


one of these


one of these


one of these


one of these


one of these


and one of these


I'm also waiting for somone to come out with a turbo kit for the Toyota Echo. I dont have one of those either, I just like how they look and I would like one... with about 200 hp.
 
Quick_Nick
*points & laughs hard*

I'm sorry, maybe that was too harsh.

*laughs some more*

:Joins in with above:
spit.gif


Sorry... j/k... Anyway, shouldn't this just be titled Your dream car? :lol:

Here's mine... Well sorta, mine would be all black. I'll take a RT/10 too!! :drool:

 
One of these.
background_008_800.jpg


And one of these
audi_a8_l_6.0_01.jpg
 
Bleh, I'd take any FD3S and I'd be happy.
 
One of these to..in the AMG version of course. This is by far the coolest SUV next to the Typhoon. Who would want something that weighs this much, and goes this fast. Not to mention the uber crappy fuel mileage :lol:.

img588_550.jpg
 
I also have my dream car, other then mine I don't know i'm to happy with mine :D
davesz6.jpg

davesz5.jpg

davesz4.jpg
davesz3.jpg
davesz.jpg
 
BlazinXtreme
One of these to..in the AMG version of course. This is by far the coolest SUV next to the Typhoon. Who would want something that weighs this much, and goes this fast. Not to mention the uber crappy fuel mileage :lol:.

img588_550.jpg

G-Wagon...pimp. 👍
 
That Skyline isn't that fastest production car, the Koneisegg is.
 
BlazinXtreme
That Skyline isn't that fastest production car, the Koneisegg is.

Sport Compact Car :

"Tear that McLaren poster off your wall. And the Enzo lithograph. And the Porsche calendar. Strip the Speed Racer sheets off your twin, mama's boy. There's a new king in town. BMW likes to think it makes "the ultimate driving machine," but NISMO, even more brazenly, titled its R34 GT-R Z-tune the "ultimate road-going car in the world."
...the Z-tune ran 0-400 meters (a little shorter than a quarter mile) in 10.06 seconds during development. That's more than 6/10 of a second faster than any production car ever tested. And this is no drag car."

Of course the top speed is not a Skyline's domain because of the aerodynamics, but then again, who cares ? Take your Koenigsegg to the Autobahn with 380 km/h and you end up in a minivan, then you and the minivan fly straight towards the moon.... not to mention the price difference, because the Z-tune costs only 180000 $.... the Koenigsegg is great, nevertheless of course....
 
Well then they should say something like quickest modified car in the world or something.
 
i wish i had a lancia delta HF integrale evo2 or 3. too bad they are a ***** to maintain.
 
BlazinXtreme
Well then they should say something like quickest modified car in the world or something.


Well it is sold as a Nismo production model, so offically its not a modified car.

In a similar way you dont call RUF a modified porsche or HSV's arnt sold as modified Commodores, they are sold as HSV's
 
I have a thing for lancias, I'd like to get an 037.

037a.jpg
 
BlazinXtreme
That Skyline isn't that fastest production car, the Koneisegg is.
Its funny. The Skyline is twice, or triple times the weight of the Konigsegg CCR is. The Konigsegg is twice as light and nearly quaddruple the power. The Konigsegg has a better airflow of its slim look and low appearance than the block shape of the Skyline. The Skyline Z-Tune would be rendered helpless in a situation of speed and circuit racing. Theres no way the Skyline could take a Konigsegg CCR on any conditions.

That Magazine thats supporting Japanese production heavily just blew their cover. I thought I trusted SCC.

EDIT: BTW, theres only five of those Skyline's, so their days are numbered.
 
Uhhhh...Koenigsegg's cars may be the fastest production car top speed-wise but on the 1/4 mile it's no better than the Z-Tune. CC8S Standing quartermile: 10 seconds, end speed 217 km/h (135 mph) while the CCR's is 9 seconds, end speed 235 km/h (146 mph).

The Z-Tune, if you take everything into consideration....cost, displacement, # of cylinders, aerodynamics, MATERIALS USED, etc., THE Z-TUNE IS THE SUPERIOR CAR since the Skyline was never actually built for SPEED like the Koenigseggs. And, as a personal touch, I would NEVER drive a CCR because of the immense waste of money that it is. Why not just get a $180,000 car that can hold up and beat the snot out of any but the most high-end cars.

The capabilities of a Skyline are so broad compared to those of a Koenigsegg that many critics and knowledgable car enthusiasts seem to fall in favor of the Nismo beast.

(NOTE: My reply is NOT affected by any "fanboyism" since I am not one of those people who worships Skylines. I base my likes and dislikes souly on PERFORMANCE figures, not on legacies or reputations.)
 
*hums a team theme*

Yeah, The terms of the title are shifty. "my car is the fastest car in the world. it will decay at twice the rate of you car."
 
I've always had a "thing" for the
Ferrari Dino.
62942_1092658075-thumb.jpg
 
I said this in the "Z-Tune" thread also, but I'll state it here too. I don't consider the Z-Tune to be a "production car" in the slightest. I don't consider the fact that just because its sold as a Nismo from Nissan dealers that its production. Its a USED car, thats rebuilt to Z-tune specs. Not production in my book.

And, like Blazin said, even if you consider it a "production car" its not the fastest. Might be the quickest, but not the fastest. Even with that motor, I bet that thing can only do 180mph or so. It has the aerodynamics of a brick. Not built for top speed, I know, but either way, its not the fastest top speed-wise. Quickest??? Maybe, if you consider it production. Fastest??? No way.
Izanagi
.....The capabilities of a Skyline are so broad compared to those of a Koenigsegg that many critics and knowledgable car enthusiasts seem to fall in favor of the Nismo beast.
If you think the Z-tune, with all of the equipment that its packing, is a streetable type car, you would be mistaken. Its a maxed out, full-bore race car, that they just happen to get street certified. The suspension is full-race. The transmission is built up. Lots done to the car. Sure, its a great piece. But as a street car, it would suck. You don't just take a car like that and make it into that caliber of machine and still drive like stock. Hell, the springs alone make it a tough ride judging by the rating.

I love the car, but its built for track use, not street. Neither this car or the Egg (or any supercar, really) would make a very good street car. They are just WAAAY too powerful and harsh for street use. On a track, they're fine. On the street, I'll pass. Ok, thats the end of my "Z-tune" rant.......

........Back on topic now. My fav car that I would love to own. Always have, always will want one. The MB 300 SL GW.

MB 300SL GW
300sl8jl.jpg
 
xcsti
shifty. "my car is the fastest car in the world. it will decay at twice the rate of you car."

Are you talking about fiat? :)
 
Back