Post a pic of your pet(s)!!

• Thread starter BlackZ28
  • 2,662 comments
So we got some free wood recently. Lucy apparently likes to climb tall things, so here she is all proud of making it to the top.
0410161356a_HDR.jpg

And the group in a trip to the vet last week in the back of my mom's Forester.
FB_IMG_1458671598938.jpg

Also confession dog.
0404161519.jpg

Be warned. I own a lot of pets.
Actually my mum does, the choice of pets is not my own.

We have Zorro
image.jpeg

And Scarlet
image.jpeg

And Jinx
image.jpeg

And Turtle
image.jpeg

And Turtle being a douche
image.jpeg

And Muffin
image.jpeg

And Tilly being... Tilly
image.jpeg

And Tosca
image.jpeg

(He tends to be timid around people so no good photo..)

We have an abundance of cats.
image.jpeg

We also have another cat (bottom right of photo) but haven't got a photo of him for some reason..

But yeah. Lots of cats. Lots of time cleaning fur off my blazer.

Last edited:
View attachment 543141

Mustang, Tikli and Mishka.
Chillin'
Be warned. I own a lot of pets.
Actually my mum does, the choice of pets is not my own.

We have Zorro
View attachment 542469

And Scarlet
View attachment 542472

And Jinx
View attachment 542474

And Turtle
View attachment 542479

And Turtle being a douche
View attachment 542478

And Muffin
View attachment 542477

And Tilly being... Tilly
View attachment 542480

And Tosca
View attachment 542482
(He tends to be timid around people so no good photo..)

We have an abundance of cats.
View attachment 542483
We also have another cat (bottom left of photo) but haven't got a photo of him for some reason..

But yeah. Lots of cats. Lots of time cleaning fur off my blazer.
How do you survive with so many animals?

Added this little 🤬 to the family today.

FB_IMG_1465574664392.jpg

I got her for free from the Facebook machine thing. I don't know how old she is, but the people named her Curious. Think that's going to change soon. It's a gift for my daughter, but she doesn't know it yet.

Ken

View attachment 556944

I got her for free from the Facebook machine thing. I don't know how old she is, but the people named her Curious. Think that's going to change soon. It's a gift for my daughter, but she doesn't know it yet.

I think you should call her Katie. ;)

Ken
I can't name a cat after my lesbian lover. It would make me think wrongs things about my kitty. :P

I just figured since she was a 'little 🤬' it would be quite fitting. :sly:

Ken

View attachment 556944

I'm trying to decide which curse word I want to read that with... so many fit so well.

I just figured since she was a 'little 🤬' it would be quite fitting. :sly:

I just figured that you wanted me to think of your little........................name. Yeah, that's the word. Definitely not the word I was thinking. That's far to naughty. Against the AUP actually. I don't even think Panda would be allowed with the swear filter. Oh damn, it is!!! Okay, I just figured that you wanted me to think of your little Panda.

You all have a naughty mind.

I'm trying to decide which curse word I want to read that with... so many fit so well.

They all seem to work, you're right.

So far, I am thinking about naming her Woman as she just doesn't listen. :scared:

It's not perfect science, but cats should grow 1lb per month until spay or neutering. Put her on a scale to guesstimate her age.
Better yet, after you introduce her to your daughter, get her a vet visit. The first thing they should do is weigh her and tell you a little more about her.

She's a cutie. Welcome to the family!

Ken

View attachment 556944

For some reason, I was thinking that was a cat in the air... :lol:
Haha! It used to be a basketball.

I need to get a picture of him jumping and cathcing a Frisbee. I nust do not really have the equipment for it. :(

Calm dogs are great. ♡

He has his moments when he goes crazy. With him being a Lurcher he burns most of his energy off on his walk so when he gets back he sleeps and chills.

When we first got him the people we got him from said one thing which rang true. Lurches and Greyhouds and 50mph couch potatoes.

Back