Post a pic of your pet(s)!!

• Thread starter BlackZ28
  • 2,683 comments
DSC_0654.JPG

Scarface....

TB
Nougat* showed up last night.

View attachment 613069

*her mom's name is Coco so I thought something candy related would be appropriate

Awesome 👍

I demand pics of this little one as she grows up.
How is your other Bully with her, no problems I assume?

My sister got one about 6 months ago which has made me want one ever since, he's such a cool dog.
Two problems with that though, Mrs Shaun isn't so keen and my sister paid about 5k for a pure breed. :nervous:

demand pics of this little one as she grows up.
I can do that. 👍
How is your other Bully with her, no problems I assume?
For the most part Aubrey ignores/tolerates the Nouglear Missle (she's psycho enough to have earned that nickname already) but every once in a while she'll snarl at her; typically for a toy that Nougat has that Aubrey wants. She's do e surprisingly well regarding the food, though.
he's such a cool dog.
Bulldogs are different, that's for sure. Slobbering, farting noise machines that unconditionally love their hoomans.
my sister paid about 5k for a pure breed.
Aubrey is AKC registered and was right around $1500. I have seen "special" colors go north of that but not to 5k! Is that just what they run there?

TB
Is that just what they run there?

As far as I know yeah that's about it.

Both his parents are award winning dogs which no doubt raises the price a bit but they are an expensive dog here. My sister could make her money back and more if she wants by breeding him, I think the fee (if successful) is around the 5k or pick of the litter.

Dobermans are great, I love my girl, Mercedes. So weird seeing them without their ears done though.
I've already cut his tail and nuts off so I think he's had enough punishment. I think cropped ears are just over the top too and I don't like the way they look. Especially the way they look (aggressive) to people that don't know how friendly my dog is. It's a stereotype I don't want to affect the perception my dog.

RIP Steve

I couldn't have a pet with a normal name like that, but find it hilarious when people do. @W3HS

I couldn't have a pet with a normal name like that, but find it hilarious when people do. @W3HS

I've had quite a few animals with regular names. To me it's odd to name a pet something which you wouldn't name a baby since they're a family member. It's even funnier when there's a human with the same name in your family. My cousins' dad is a Steve and when my grandparents asked my aunt "what to get Steve for his birthday" both of my cousins (young at the time) screamed "get him a mouse or some fish!".

Steve was almost Michael, but some of my other cats have been Lucy, Doris, Patrick and so on. One was Spongebob Furrypants but that's another story.

I love it when people give their pets normal names. My next door neighbour has a dog called Eric, and another neighbour has a cat called Bruce.

It's been a year since my dog Hemi passed away... He lived 14 years. I've felt so lonely, but it was until last week when I felt it was time to adopt another doggie and make it part of my life.

This is Skyrim. A little 7 1/2 week old Labrador girl. She was brought home just a couple of days ago. I love her to bits :)

20170212_161121.jpg

Last edited:
It's been a year since my dog Hemi passed away... He lived 14 years. I've felt so lonely, but it was until last week when I felt it was time to adopt another doggie and make it part of my life.

This is Skyrim. A little 7 1/2 week old Labrador girl. She was brought home just a couple of days ago. I love her to bits :)

View attachment 627525
Holy adorableness! Take the puppy pictures while you can, she will grow up in no time!

View attachment 627525

My oh my. She has broken the cuteness scale. Happy for the both of you.

How did she do when you were in Hawaii?
She ate part of my newel post but since it all comes as one piece, replacing the trim that she gnawed with the exact profile isn't possible. After looking at Lowes and Home Depot, they don't have anything even close. Looks like I'll end up buying some 2x2 oak and routing something similarish.

Back