Post a pic of your pet(s)!!

• Thread starter BlackZ28
  • 2,681 comments
Happy cat day.
CC and Bosey enjoying Carl the dogs bed.
61EA340B-3FB9-4EC5-B87B-B9C3FD67E03B.jpeg

That pineapple house in the background is almost as adorable as MooMoo. :embarrassed:
It was a gift from friend. They didn't care for it at first but they've been using it a lot lately, probably from the weather change. Mostly the little guy, though.

7FB416BB-919D-4CBF-B34E-3BED89E8A7A4.jpeg
A102AC1B-D970-4820-A516-2E9763A7F89E.jpeg

So a thing happened today.
The family has increased by 2.
Picked them up from humane society this afternoon.
They will be staying at the clinic until Christmas morning when I’ll pick them up and play Santa (deliver them) to my daughter and wife.
No names yet. My vote is for Chubbs and Sprocket.

We don’t always have to fight for lounging space with the cat, he has his own spots he sticks to.

wardrobe
View attachment 978987

And foot rest

View attachment 978988
The extended arm waiting for the unsuspecting to walk by.

So beautiful these little black panthers.

This thread should be called= "post a pic of your cat(s)".
I mean, I wouldn't complain.

I have a hard time holding back spamming the thread.

It's been a busy month. We've moved house to a country gaff and, just as the paperwork went through, we got a call from a charity that homes elderly Labradors to see if we could have Sam.

So now we have Sam. Sam likes biscuits and anything to do with waiting for biscuits. Life is biscuits, everything else is just waiting. He is also a classic Labrador as far as water's concerned, even shallow puddles are to be celebrated by landing in them like a returning Apollo.

Yes, he has a crappy old collar but it's his collar so we're keeping it for now. 'Cos biscuits.

Sam.jpg

Last edited:
Back