Post a pic of your pet(s)!!

• Thread starter BlackZ28
  • 2,662 comments
He is very beautiful, I can't stop looking at him.:)

Thank you, he’s a handsome chap and good dog too to boot. Just wish he would let me brush his ears!!! He gets them covered in food and other dogs love to grab hold of them when playing.

In the first photo he’s just sat watching the horses in the field. Thankfully despite his young age he really doesn’t care about them.

So it’s almost been a year since I moved houses and the kitty gang (MeowMeow, Nuggets, Chino, Nacho) slowly stopped showing up to eat each time I visited the old location. BunBuns was the only cat that would show up everyday. I noticed now that she was alone without the rest of her kitty clan, other more aggressive cats started to take over the territory and injure BunBuns regularly.

I was advised by many to not try and relocate an outdoor cat since they can die trying to run back to their old location, so I refrained until I realized the aggressive territorial cats might hurt BunBuns to the point of death. So I decided to take a chance and bring her here to the new neighborhood, which is much calmer with barely any cats in the area.

I trapped her and released her here, only for her to freak out and run away instantly, as expected. I then drove around the neighborhood for 2-3 days until I found her in a bush, extremely lucky I know. In my head she was going to be hungry, thirsty, disheveled, but I found her content, full and playing with a new kitty (thank goodness). I had to walk her back to the house and let her acclimatize to the new space.

Happy to report that BunBuns is now fully comfortable and enjoys her new outdoor space, never leaves and nobody hurts her anymore. :cheers:

CD0EC3AD-866C-4913-824B-6006E5DEA767.jpeg
E1213EE9-7413-433D-84E9-CD6C2FD3922A.jpeg
B27B4019-719C-45C2-AB36-BFC3870AF515.jpeg

So it’s almost been a year since I moved houses and the kitty gang (MeowMeow, Nuggets, Chino, Nacho) slowly stopped showing up to eat each time I visited the old location. BunBuns was the only cat that would show up everyday. I noticed now that she was alone without the rest of her kitty clan, other more aggressive cats started to take over the territory and injure BunBuns regularly.

I was advised by many to not try and relocate an outdoor cat since they can die trying to run back to their old location, so I refrained until I realized the aggressive territorial cats might hurt BunBuns to the point of death. So I decided to take a chance and bring her here to the new neighborhood, which is much calmer with barely any cats in the area.

I trapped her and released her here, only for her to freak out and run away instantly, as expected. I then drove around the neighborhood for 2-3 days until I found her in a bush, extremely lucky I know. In my head she was going to be hungry, thirsty, disheveled, but I found her content, full and playing with a new kitty (thank goodness). I had to walk her back to the house and let her acclimatize to the new space.

Happy to report that BunBuns is now fully comfortable and enjoys her new outdoor space, never leaves and nobody hurts her anymore. :cheers:

View attachment 1018156 View attachment 1018157View attachment 1018158
I am extremely glad to hear that, happy for her!

edit: while I’m here, might as well post some babies
2AAE5A09-E011-4C1A-A262-CD93B39B2803.jpeg
F874408E-D163-44B2-B737-E988F9F6D135.jpeg
07DBF997-7FDF-4CED-894D-4413D9ABC85B.jpeg

Last edited:
Doggo has started to get tinges of brown fur on his chest and feathering so it’s possible he may get some of his mums colouring after all. Also first time off lead along the canal. He has a strong pull towards water so it was a risk, but he did it with flying colours and didn’t jump in. He did contemplate it though.

E1045CF7-19F9-4856-8EA0-07F0896AD068.jpeg
76118D06-38FA-4344-8F0F-28B1044A01BB.jpeg

Last edited:
First time I let my doggo off the lead in a country park she bolted within a minute after seeing some deer and hitting their trail.
Luckily she was collared with a phone number and some kind soul on the other side of the wilderness picked her up.

I can’t even get started on the time I took her fishing and she ate a chunk of luncheon meat still attached to the hook and line.

I haven’t seen that doggo for over 14 years now, and she was pretty old when we parted. I do still enjoy the memories of her first encounter of tide pools on Fistral Bay, Cornwall though. It was like a toddler discovering bubbles for the first time.

Doggo has started to get tinges of brown fur on his chest and feathering so it’s possible he may get some of his mums colouring after all. Also first time off lead along the canal. He has a strong pull towards water so it was a risk, but he did it with flying colours and didn’t jump in. He did contemplate it though.

View attachment 1061640View attachment 1061641
SPANIEL GANG! Here’s my 2 year old boy Father Dougal McGuire.

1624614104184.jpeg

1624614169747.jpeg

1624614201263.jpeg

Aww man he’s awesome. Spaniels are fantastic doggos. Unfortunately Kennel Cough has swept through our village like crazy and our lad is a bit ill at the moment.
They're the bloody best aren't they. Sorry to hear that, Dougal was poorly himself the other week because he ate too much sand at the beach, was pooing out sand castles for days haha

Whipped out the camera (instead of iPhone) and the Helios really is a fantastic lens.

905EA8E6-9CB6-40F1-8626-7970CDD17D8A.jpeg

Despite being a bit off colour he’s still bouncing around like a fool apart from when he’s sleeping (iPhone)

5C184F24-38E2-47F8-9EA8-EAE3411F74CC.jpeg

and yes we do still have a cat, who while still protesting to the dogs advances every so often, he’s tolerating him much more. (iPhone)

81EA3698-B483-4290-BB0E-67B9774D53F8.jpeg

Orphaned baby cat girl I just adopted. When I got her two days ago, she was severely dehydrated, injured, underweight and full of parasites. A visit to the doctor, 2 days of love and a ton of food later she is significantly better now! And she totally loves me, she follows me absolutely everywhere.

Also, its crazy how small cats are at that young age, she is about the size of two of my fists put together, and she weighs nothing.

ucPebXy.jpg

Avid.

Probably a typo, but I’m constantly asked to correct English. So just in case it was mistake I’ve rectified that.
Not my intention the be the school master, just something I’m constantly requested to do, and the habit lingers.

Avid.

Probably a typo, but I’m constantly asked to correct English. So just in case it was mistake I’ve rectified that.
Not my intention the be the school master, just something I’m constantly requested to do, and the habit lingers.
Eh, I and O are next to each other on the keyboard, happened to me more than once. Heh, so much for gentle and precise fingers! 😁

A rare photo of Doggo and Death Mittens together.

0F356F77-B22F-4482-BCC1-4BACC452484B.jpeg

and a not so rare photo of Doggo daydreaming. He does this quite a bit when I’m listening to music. Not sure if he’s just going with the flow or bored and waiting till it’s off. 😂

303DBCB2-DD6B-498B-B5C7-F9588A98DCE0.jpeg

Back