Post a pic of your pet(s)!!

• Thread starter BlackZ28
  • 2,662 comments
My moms cats, brother is pretty handy with the camera so i thought i´d post them here.

A pic of my pooch (Border Collie)

picture.php

Jess (The Dog)

picture.php

Sleepytime Pooch

picture.php

Hip Hop Sheepdog

picture.php

Loki

picture.php

Hemmingway The Third

Last edited:
that last picture is JUST as one of mine sleeps. It's a disgrace, haha

If I remember correctly, you rescued that one off the streets, right?

foto-012.jpg

My dog is a Pinscher, has 3 years and attends by the name of Bento. He was abandoned by the original owner, and an Organization who treats about those dogs we find in the streets, took him, took care of him and put him to adoption. Back in May, 2010, a family adopted him, but 3 months later they returned him saying he was aggressive. One hour later, we went to the place where this Organization could be found because we wanted to adopt him, and he came running to my mother, he was almost begging to be adopted. You could see his skeleton, so what we think is that he was aggressive because the last family didn't give him food at all. Well, anyway, we adopted him July 31st, 2010, and since then he has being with my family. I still don't understand how someone can treat so bad dogs, cats, all type of animals.

Got damn that looks a LOT like one of mine:

dogsas.jpg

Anyway, glad to hear you rescued him. Shelter dogs are always grateful when you give them a new chance. You'll have inconditional love for years.

We've seen that inconditional love within a few days after we adopted him. And still everyday we the love he has or us, and we repay with the same type of love to him. Cute dogs you have too !

that last picture is JUST as one of mine sleeps. It's a disgrace, haha

If I remember correctly, you rescued that one off the streets, right?

I think you got me confused with someone else, mate haha. She was given to us by a... Friend's girlfriend's cousin... I believe. :)👍

Anywho, a photo I recently took this afternoon.

383707_343466765667569_100000127441244_1573625_1907514609_n.jpg

@Wyvern89 : That's a great looking Husky you got there :sly:

Great looking Min Pin, you'll find they have more character than 90% of the people you meet on the street.

This is my two ready for Christmas...

This is Muppet, he belongs to one of my house mates.

muppet.jpg

He's a Rhodesian Ridgeback cross, not sure what he's crossed with, at best he has learning difficulties, at worst, he's a complete moron. He likes to chew things, clothes, plastic cooking utensils, carving knife handles, glass bottles, George Forman grilles, shoes, seal-skin gloves (although only left hand ones), he will also eat an entire roast chicken - start to finish - no traces left, and has a thing for Yorkshire Puddings.

The alarmed, worried look he has in the fourth pic is because I started barking at him, it freaks him out.

I hate him, and all of his kind.

I think you got me confused with someone else, mate haha. She was given to us by a... Friend's girlfriend's cousin... I believe. :)👍

Anywho, a photo I recently took this afternoon.

383707_343466765667569_100000127441244_1573625_1907514609_n.jpg

@Wyvern89 : That's a great looking Husky you got there :sly:

Thanks! Your Husky looks awesome! I dig the "mask" around the yes. It makes her look aggressive.

Our so called guard dog at work (not really a pet, but he walks around the work place the whole day)... begging for food again.

Back