Post a pic of your real car

• Thread starter Sparxxx
  • 15,433 comments
Just chilling about.

10624934_734964046558611_3091043768014249596_n.jpg

My brain is screaming about what's wrong with that picture.

I'm okay with the FD wheels on the 240. FD wheels are stupid light and fairly wide, making for nice track day wheels for anything 5x114.3. The wheels on the FD on the other hand... My brain.
The original rear wheels got destroyed. That FD has a modified twin turbo 13B engine, which we found out (a little too late) that the wheels couldn't handle the power. So we took the rear wheels from a 350Z.

I'll bite. Do you have two cars now, or what?
The G8 is a car I share between my Dad and I, as well as the Mazda 6. It's actually his, and the Mazda 6 is actually mine.

Sooo... In a way, I own both (I legitimately own the Mazda 6, though).

Sounds weird, I know, but it's kind of a "I want to drive this so you drive that" kind of deal between us two.

I don't have a car yet. But here's my moms brand new Dart rallye edition.

Nice. The thing is super great for cruising and long trips.

Also, given the impending doom wintery hellscape coming snow, I've elected to disconnect my battery, remove my antenna, fold in my mirrors, and let her spend the next few days hibernating until everything thaws out(should be sunny and fairly warm next week, so fingers crossed).
IMG_20150304_211041.jpg

She's been under there a few days, what with the freezing rain last night. I've got a nice box full of detailing in supplies waiting for her in the garage for the first day of spring.

For now, though, I'm back to driving an old friend.
IMG_20150304_211159.jpg

Still a reliable little workhorse.

Finally warm enough outside that I could finally wash the Sleek Black Beauty.

They didn't do a great job though, but for $6 I guess it is ok. Plus there is still snow on the ground here and the roads are still full of salt so I will be back in a week or two anyway.

Here's my dads '82 ford. Still a bit of work to be done on it yet, but were getting there. He wants me to drive it when he's done :P

IMG_20150220_091955_885.jpg

IMG95201502209509192895046.jpg

image.jpg

So Winter decided that this snow was it's last kick in the face before it went and left. Went for a quick wash, knowing there would still be too much salt on the road to bother with a full detail. Then I went up to the mall and was enjoying a little sun on the top floor of the garage before heading in.

I'm not sure if I mentioned, but I'm wating on a Works axle back:
147.211-2T.jpg

I'll post pics from behind whenever it gets here, because it should only take me a minute or two to mount it.

Last edited:
Back