Post a pic of your real car

• Thread starter Sparxxx
  • 15,439 comments
IMG_20170226_200633_729.jpg

I'll still out-corner an SVT Lightning and in the next few weeks outrun one too. This thing handles so unbeliavably well for a truck, I can't even get the tires to squeel around a hairpin going 65 and not a hint of body roll. Sure can't wait to get the new engine in, rear end and body mount bushings!!!!

I just LOVE the L-shaped taillights!

Been looking at either a 7 series or an M5 of that era for a long time. Maybe next year. Either a project BMW or an '09/'10 Audi RS5.

Anyway

Found a friend today.

IMG_20170228_200542_983.jpg

The only thing I don't like is the paint colour and the wing mirrors. The mirrors are a lot thinner and taller and more edgy; they're not as round or as subtle.

Congrats @VXR I always wished they had brought the Swift over here. You're making me miss my Kizashi even more now. :(

It's funny you mention the Kizashi, because I thought about them at first for being attractive and different, but the 2.4 engine really left it too far up the tax band in the UK. Same reason I discounted the Vauxhall Insignia VXR. It was £515 a year to tax.

IMG_0200.JPG
My latest build.
2005 Dodge Ram 1500
6" Fabtech suspension lift
3" Body lift
37" Nitto Terra Grapplers

Did the lift over the last two weekends.
I should have taken some before and after pics.
I am looking to buy a 70-70.5 Camaro for my next project, if anyone has any leads.

Latest Posts

Back