Post a pic of your real car

• Thread starter Sparxxx
  • 15,439 comments
Screenshot_2016-09-07-11-23-43.png
That "death wobble" kept me company, during the joy ride.

Last edited:
I'm really dating myself here, but I was working for a company in Basel Switzerland in the mid to late 90s and I think it was in the fall of 1996, they sent me and another colleague to the satellite office in Spijkenisse for a week. But my hotel was in Rotterdam and I remember I had a view of the Erasmus bridge. It was just shortly after it was officially opened. Good memories. 👍

So you have been in my true hometown, I actually live in Spijkenisse :D Do you still remember the Spijkenisse bridge? Everyone hates it because so many boats need to pass it's constantly stopping traffic. Maybe that is your memory of it too ;)

So you have been in my true hometown, I actually live in Spijkenisse :D Do you still remember the Spijkenisse bridge? Everyone hates it because so many boats need to pass it's constantly stopping traffic. Maybe that is your memory of it too ;)

:confused: Hmmm. It's very distinctive so I probably should remember it, but I'm just not sure. Is it by a football field? Oh well, it's been 20 years and I was pretty much working all day long. Sorry. :lol: I just know at the time that I was impressed how clean Spijkenisse was considering it was so close to an industrial area and the seaport. Not something I expected.

LOOK WHAT FOLLOWED ME HOME!!!!

View attachment 583606

I bought the Demio a pet Mazda to play with but they got a bit excited and blew a head gasket.

So I bought the pet Mazda a 1.6 DOHC engine to play with.

s-l1600.jpg

I suppose a new clutch would be the next logical step
I can't tell what's funnier, the fact that the Demio looks bigger than the other Mazda, or the fact that you called it a pet.

By the way, what model is the 'pet' Mazda?

LOOK WHAT FOLLOWED ME HOME!!!!

*242*

I bought the Demio a pet Mazda to play with but they got a bit excited and blew a head gasket.

So I bought the pet Mazda a 1.6 DOHC engine to play with.
*Fastiva content*
I suppose a new clutch would be the next logical step

Oooh. BP into something that weighs less than air? Awesome. :D

It is rather alarming seeing a Demio look absolutely massive, however.

Oooh. BP into something that weighs less than air? Awesome. :D

It is rather alarming seeing a Demio look absolutely massive, however.

Yeah, kind of makes it look all grown up. There's about 200kg difference in weight between them!
I was surprised how similar they look when you put them next to each other like that. Hard to even imagine that the DB bubble is what links that evolution. DA -> DB ????? -> DW

So. Got me a set of alloy wheels for my bus (Volvo 240). Used of course. Came with free tyres! Granted, the tread was non-existent, but free tyres! And holy s*** were they filthy!

Clean alloy next to filthy one.

2016-09-10 15.30.25.jpg

2016-09-10 15.30.57.jpg

Tell you what. Multi-X spoke wheels are utter buggers to clean.

What made shy away from getting Rohannas, BBSs, etc
Because those alloys in the picture are genuine Volvo Scorpio style alloys, pretty much only found on the 240 Torslanda special edition in this country. You can just about see the Volvo centre cap on the mucky one. Plus, I've never seen a set of BBS RS alloys in a 14" size.

Also, you can't argue with a full set of decent condition alloys for £50.

It's also helpful that I know they'll just bolt straight on with no problems.

My friend's M3 could be mine by next summer if he decides to move on. He's been hinting it quite a lot so we'll see how things go. That, or I get my own Most Wanted legend and we cruise together.

@Davis

M3 Photoshoot by Automotive Buff, on Flickr

Okay so we have several Audis in this community...

We have an S1 :drool:, TTRS:bowdown:, S3 :bowdown:, S4 :drool: an A3, two A4s, an A6 :drool:, D4 A8, and my D3 A8L :embarrassed:. We need someone with an A5, and an A7 :lol:

I think I'm missing someone, if I am, sorry.

Last edited:
My friend's M3 could be mine by next summer if he decides to move on. He's been hinting it quite a lot so we'll see how things go. That, or I get my own Most Wanted legend and we cruise together.

@Davis

We have an S3 :bowdown:, two A4s, an A6 :drool:, and my A8L. We need someone with an A5, and an A7 :lol:

Add an A3 to that list. ;)

Will post pics when I complete some finishing touches to it.

@Davis

We have an S1 :drool:, TTRS:bowdown:, an A3, two A4s, an A6 :drool:, and my A8L :embarrassed:. We need someone with an A5, and an A7 :lol:

nice brembos I'm jelly

what options does it have?

nice brembos I'm jelly

what options does it have?

It's an SMG, I know :indiff::( but still fun. Those shifts... brutal but oh so glorious.

I don't know what the base options on an E46 were, so I can't say.

No navigation, it's a pretty basic leather interior. I haven't honestly looked at the interior a lot as I'd rather hear that motor scream :lol:

I'll check it out, but I'm sure it's probably only a step above base model.

Another thing I forgot to mention, it has an ECU chip but we need to dyno it and see what it's making and find out exactly what chip it has. All I know is it's got more than 330 stock. It's brutal

Last edited:
Back