Post pics of your car in snow!

• Thread starter fitftw
  • 245 comments
Pretty sure the topic title is "Post pics of your car in the snow"

Not flood it with images collected from the internet randomly...

Back when I lived in northern Ohio.
0226101644-00.jpg

0226101644-01.jpg

I would, but we don't have any freaking snow. I live in the red circle, and you can see my grass :grumpy:

x51an9.jpg

GTO from the big snowfall in Feb of this year... About as far as it went until April.

P1030900.jpg

P1030901.jpg

P1030906.jpg

P1030909.jpg

P1030897.jpg

P1030894.jpg

It is retired from winter driving now but it has been known to appear at work in the past in the snow.
utf-8BSU1HMDAyMDEuanBn.jpg

Got caught in snow once coming home from the track on drag radials... talk about fun times.
utf-8BSU1HMDA0NDIuanBn.jpg

I should take a few photos when I get home. plenty on the ground...no snow-hat* on the car right now, but plenty on the ground.

*Snow-hat: a pile of snow on the roof of a car, the windows, hood/bonnet, and rear deck (if applicable) having been cleared off.

I want to trade my Miata for a Subaru 2.5RS with under 100k miles. Badly. Not because I hate the Miata, but the 22B in GT5 is my main car for online and drifting. So much win.

Did you crash into a shed or something? :lol:

It was a fence!

Pretty sure the topic title is "Post pics of your car in the snow"

I must confess, the pic I posted is of my brothers car :nervous:, but I sure was driving it like it was mine! :)

I only have this one crappy picture of the Camry, best car i've ever driven in the snow, followed closely by a Corolla FX.

S6300150.jpg

are you seriously saying that we in soutwest ohio have more snow than upper new york?! someone broke the weather!

huestonwoods.jpg

Even NJ has more snow than I do. Otherwise there'd be a picture of my Outback in it.

I want to trade my Miata for a Subaru 2.5RS with under 100k miles. Badly. Not because I hate the Miata, but the 22B in GT5 is my main car for online and drifting. So much win.

Good luck man. I want to replace my Outback with one.

too late for me now. it's all melting today.

I should note, though, that I found my lost cell phone that i've been missing for two weeks - and it still works.

My stock 240sx did that last year. It's snowed over just a bit in the pic, but you can clearly see where the bottom was dragging. :sly:

The snow I was driving through was very wet and heavy. There is no way your stock 240sx would have made it through that. I was spinning all 4 tires and barely moving. The dry fluffy snow is easy to drive through. If you drove through the wet stuff that deep with a 2wd you would have been stuck for sure. :sly:
BTw your car does look much better lowered.

Samsung?... :sly:

LG. Life's good. Tracfone too. :sly:

If only the battery would hold a charge. It's on it's second (an Interstate) and before I dropped it it'd only last a bit more than a full workday on a full charge.

but enough OT.

Supposed to get another 3 inches or so, but this is about all my car will do at this point.

imag0103gi.jpg

imag0105c.jpg

It was kind of funny to switch lanes or go through an intersection and leave a flat, shaved off pile of snow between my wheels as the bottom of the car drug through it.

imag0104f.jpg

Not so much in the snow as after a drive through the snow, but you get the point.

snowmini.jpg

Back