Post your 650PP Nordschleife Lap Time Here!

• Thread starter MrSpark
  • 413 comments
Shoe67
I know you can go lower...haha, I'm not the best of drivers

I'll do my best. I have had a history with destroying this car. It never seems to do what I want it to

I know you can go lower...haha, I'm not the best of drivers

You cant really compare your laptime with his, if you dont use SRF. :)

Ok, I just realized that I am running low on ideas of cars to tune. I am not interested in doing any gt500 cars (too boring and well setup already) and mike has pretty much taken care of all the LMPs. Any ideas on what I should tackle next?

have you tried the audi r8 4.2

I have driven it before on the event, made a 6.20 out of it, i wonder howmuch you can take off it. You have driven faster already with a lot of cars.

with the Tommy kaira zz2 , i drive the same times as with the r8 4.2, r8 is a litte bit better in the slow parts, while the tommy is faster on the fast corners.

I was able to run a 6:04.xxx with the McLaren F1 GTR Race Car. I have to say that this is the fastest way for me to get money quickly. 1,000,000 Cr. a race along with 200,000 XP?

Sounds good to me! 👍

FallenPhoenix1
I was able to run a 6:04.xxx with the McLaren F1 GTR Race Car. I have to say that this is the fastest way for me to get money quickly. 1,000,000 Cr. a race along with 200,000 XP?

Sounds good to me! 👍

welcome to gtp!

raycer
have you tried the audi r8 4.2

I have driven it before on the event, made a 6.20 out of it, i wonder howmuch you can take off it. You have driven faster already with a lot of cars.

with the Tommy kaira zz2 , i drive the same times as with the r8 4.2, r8 is a litte bit better in the slow parts, while the tommy is faster on the fast corners.

I did the 5.2
I'm sure you can convert the tune for that to the 4.2 (with some minor transmission and LSD changes)

my 5.2 with same setup drives like a bitch compared to the 4.2
The 4.2 is for me a better car :D

i must say, the lsd at 4x4 cars are a pain in the ass for me.... i can't get what i want

I dunno how you guys get sub 6 minute times with the stupid ai in the way, annoying the hell out of me at present.

I have an RX-7 LM tune and a Camaro Z28 '69 RM tune. I can post them if anyone is interested.

6.00.31 Yellowhat GT-R (Super GT).The car had 644PP and not 650PP but that was as a result of my settings. If you want proof, I will be posting my video on YouTube soon.

Using the r8 lmp car was able to get a 6:10 with a few errors. Does anyone have a decent trans setup? I'm using stock gear ratios.

Shoe67
R8 LMP or LMS?

The open cockpit one. I think the number 1. I actually just did a 6:09 with a few mess ups.

Edit: I'm using the controller and think I've reached my limit

Last edited:
Back