Post your 650PP Nordschleife Lap Time Here!

• Thread starter MrSpark
  • 413 comments
6.21.835 with the Panoz Esperante GTR-1. Decent lap, not great...and it could be a lot better if I could manage to tune my cars properly.

Rub1nho
6.21.835 with the Panoz Esperante GTR-1. Decent lap, not great...and it could be a lot better if I could manage to tune my cars properly.

I could help you out with that. I tune cars all the time. I will get a tune up as soon as I get that car. Do you know what ticket I can get it from?

Shoe67
I could help you out with that. I tune cars all the time. I will get a tune up as soon as I get that car. Do you know what ticket I can get it from?

The Panoz is not a good racecar to be honest. Too much understeer. Not worth a tune in my opinion

The Panoz is not a good racecar to be honest. Too much understeer. Not worth a tune in my opinion

Actually, I quite like the understeer. Makes the car a lot more predictable. I just can't set good lap times with the tailhappy cars, not precise enough with my controller I guess.
I think the understeer can be 'cured' with a decent setup too, but that's where I usually fail.

@Shoe67, you can get it from a level 23 or a 1998 ticket. I just bought it from the UCD.

Actually, I quite like the understeer. Makes the car a lot more predictable. I just can't set good lap times with the tailhappy cars, not precise enough with my controller I guess.
I think the understeer can be 'cured' with a decent setup too, but that's where I usually fail..

Im too lazy to even equip that car. I just don't like it in any way:yuck::yuck:

6.22.235 with the Corvette C5-R. Can easily get 10 seconds off if those mobile chicanes would drive like real human beings.

Castrol tom's supra'97
570hp 1150kg 627PP

6mins 23.489 ( time can be improved by a lot, just my 1st run, 4 secs at least is easy to peel off)

This car drives extremely neutral, brakes are very good.

@Shoe67, you can get it from a level 23 or a 1998 ticket. I just bought it from the UCD.

I just got lucky and got it from the UCD :sly:

So here is a tune i put together for the PANOZ ESESPERANTE GTR-1 RACE CAR '98!

PARTS:
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Fully Customizable Transmission
Adjustable LSD
Suspension Fully Customizable Kit
Brake Balance Controller

SUSPENSION:
Ride Height- -30/-30
Spring Rate- 16.2/17.5
Extension- 7/6
Compression- 6/7
Anti Roll Bar- 4/6
Camber- 0.5/0.5
Toe- 0.00/0.15

LSD:
Torque- 14
Acceleration- 38
Braking- 18

AERODYNAMICS:
Front- 50
Rear- 65

BRAKE BALANCE:
Front- 6
Rear- 5

BALLAST:
Amount- 50
Position- 50

POWER LIMITER:
94.4% (or whatever you need to hit 650pp)

TRANSMISSION:
Set Top Speed- 220kph/137mph
Set Final Gear- 5.000
1- 4.270
2- 3.295
3- 2.606
4- 2.118
5- 1.781
6- 1.542
Reset Final Gear- 2.000

NOTES:
WOW, I thought this was going to be a bad car. I thought it was amazing! Ran a 6:09.172. One of the FASTEST cars I have ran so far. Absolutely awesome. The front downforce helps a lot on this track.

Here is my MERCEDES-BENZ SLR MCLAREN '03 tune!

PARTS:
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
ECU Tuning
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter Sports
Titanium Racing Exhaust
SuperCharger
Fully Customizable Transmission
Clutch Twin Plate
Flywheel Semi Racing
Adjustable LSD
Carbon Drive Shaft
Suspension Fully Customizable Kit

SUSPENSION:
Ride Height- -17/-25
Spring Rate- 12.5/13.6
Extension- 7/7
Compression- 5/5
Anti Roll Bar- 3/3
Camber- 2.2/2.0
Toe- -0.08/0.16

LSD:
Torque- 8
Acceleration- 18
Braking- 12

BRAKE BALANCE:
Front- 7
Rear- 5

TRANSMISSION:
Set Top Speed- 180mph/290kph
Set Final Gear- 5.000
1- 4.170
2- 3.063
3- 2.317
4- 1.820
5- 1.479
Reset Final Gear- 2.147

NOTES:
This car is pretty good for having no downforce. Ran a 6:28.372. More time is there, just not for me. Just remember to be careful on crests. First lap with this car I flew off the crest after the first timer straight into the side barrier. :dopey:

Would you like them? The r92 was simple add racing softs and a little weight and take some power. No tuneing necessary

Theace37
Would you like them? The r92 was simple add racing softs and a little weight and take some power. No tuneing necessary

I was just curious of you had to do any major setup changes because those were quick times. Nice job 👍

Thnx. I consider myself to be a nurburgring expert. Every car I buy gets tested there and if they don't match a specific time or better I sell them cos there just not quick enough.

I have an iPad dedicated to my nurb lap times in my mancave. I will see if I have any other really good ones.

My current fastest time @650pp was with a sauber that I really stretched the last gear in for the straight. It was a 5:41.395

Wow, those are some nice times...try some of my tunes. I am not much of a driver, just a tuner, so you could probably push them pretty far. By the way, that is some serious ring commitment!!! :sly:

Thanks. Send me a Fr. An I will try out some of your tuned cars. Maybe you can put your best ones on share

Thanks. Send me a Fr. An I will try out some of your tuned cars. Maybe you can put your best ones on share

fr sent. By the way, I have most of my cars tuned for this 650pp nurb event, so those are the ones I will share. 👍

My current fastest time @650pp was with a sauber that I really stretched the last gear in for the straight. It was a 5:41.395

Any video or tuning data to approve that?

Best 650pp race car? About 95% racer will say Toyota GT One ,especially at Nurburgring !

Last edited:
Theace37

Did you use srf for this? Because there is no way that this car can run a time like that

Theace37

Oh skid recover force. Yes. For all of my lap times I use

Tcs-3
Abs-3
Steering sensitivity-4
Skid recovery on (for lm cars only)
No driving line
No active steering

Oh skid recover force. Yes. For all of my lap times I use

Tcs-3
Abs-3
Steering sensitivity-4
Skid recovery on (for lm cars only)
No driving line
No active steering

That makes more sense. For all of mine I run,
TCS- 2
ABS- 2
Steering sensitivity- 7
SRF- off
Active steering- Mild
ASM- on

With a ds3 :dopey:

Last edited:
Theace37
Oh. Well the ds3 will slow ya down a bit. I use a T500 with the T8 shifter

I borrowed my friends wheel once. 10seconds faster on my nurb times :dopey:

It's amazing how much more control you have in corners with pedals...with ds3 is throttle on or brake on... :lol:

Back