Post your best online Drift rankings

Hey you mentioned the run of the tuned cappuccino. I belive that was my run though I guess it depends on where you are at.. cause i have to top score on there with a cappuccino on high speed ring.. I figured I would drop you a hint..

first off tune the car to max power and min wieght. shift the gears so it tops out at 155 use n1 or n2 for the rear tires and r3 for the front. also no assists on. do manual tranny and in professioinal mode

if you are drifting the course backwards hit the first corner in 4th at about 95. the scond "drift" corner needs to be in third at about 75. the next two in 2nd gear tap the bridge to staighten out and nail the last in 3 and kick it down 2 2nd about half way.. my 5808 is the only online one i got but i never got below 5000 with that car.... D**M I love that lil car..

Why would any one want stand physics on drifting.. that takes all the fun out... plus you absolutly have to have it in cockpit view... I cant really drive worth a crap if i can see my car..lol

Why would anybody want to use standard physics on drifting that takes all the fun out of it.... plus you really should have it in cockpit view..... i dont drive worth a crap if i can see my car...

it gives me a headache with the in car view i need to see my car getting sideways.. so i can tell how much angle i am getting.. :)

I've got 9th in Eiger with the Mustang.

10870 points or something. Not the best but getting there.

10185 with ZO6

and around 10500 with viper '02 @ eidger norwood.

Good seing as I only started drifting with those cars around 2 hours

working hard to keep in the top 10 and i think currently in 9th. Eiger Nordwand with GTR35. Although i have noticed that the others are able to mod the car settings? Is this possible and how do i get this?

24th on Eiger with a Tuned Cap on Standard Physics(9xxx points). I am still getting back into the groove of things. I was never really great at drifting on GT3 and GT4 so its no surprise to me I am sucking on GT5:P. I hate the controller(SixAxis) too, the buttons are a lot more sensitive than the DS2 making throttle and braking control much harder. Until I can get the money together for a G25, I'm stuck with it. Practice makes perfect I guess.

OK.

Is the NSX on London some kind of GTP stomping ground? I've just hit 12th and I'm seeing all GTP.

I'm rank 1 on Suzuka east using the Alfa Brera 👍

Not really that hard to get rank 1 there's only 4 other scores posted, my run was very poor but as it went in at the top i did'nt bother doing another.

I'm now rank 1 on Suzuka circuit with the Brera too

rank 2 on London forward Brera again

rank 1 on London reverse Brera

Try staggering your tires a little you might be able to lengthen your drifts a bit more in that quite frankly stupid car for drifting :lol:

i agree the car is a bit pants but i'll see if i can get the full set :)

maybe not rank 1 but all in the top 10:lol:

I feel more like an online drift session in matching black Amuse/Opera Zs :P

I purchased another black Z specifically for drifting in 600PP Suzy, its best done in 600 Suzy as S2s make you less likely to crash, and you can go pretty fast to so you won't get lapped. Might try HSR 600 to. But first i need a partner :sly: You in? If you have MSN, private message me your address it'll speed things up alot.

Just scraped Rank 10 on Eiger pro in the Amuse/Opera 350Z. Check it out and tell me what you think before it gets knocked off!!!

Alfa Brera pro physics full set

High speed ring forward......rank 2
High speed ring reverse......rank 2
Daytona road course.........rank 1
Fuji speedway forward.......rank 1
Fuji speedway reverse...... rank 1
Eiger norwand forward...... rank 3
Eiger norwand reverse...... rank 1
Suzuka curcuit ................rank 1
Suzuka east................... rank 1
London forward............... rank 2
London reverse............... rank 1

The car is rubbish, and on some track's i'm the only one that has set a score.

Alfa Brera pro physics full set

High speed ring forward......rank 2
High speed ring reverse......rank 2
Daytona road course.........rank 1
Fuji speedway forward.......rank 1
Fuji speedway reverse...... rank 1
Eiger norwand forward...... rank 3
Eiger norwand reverse...... rank 1
Suzuka curcuit ................rank 1
Suzuka east................... rank 1
London forward............... rank 2
London reverse............... rank 1

The car is rubbish, and on some track's i'm the only one the set a score.

Lol your replays in that car look so odd to me, i mean watch mine and you'll see the only drifting i know, RWD drifting like we all know and love, the Brera this big lumbering piece of 🤬

Oh and look at the F2007 drift trials on Eiger pro on the rankings, its ridiculous!

Could'nt find you at all, tried with the 350Z and found it a bit of a handful, probably just needs setting up right. GTP_Donk was in one lobby with me last night he was slowing down so we could race together but i just kept falling off the track, i must have looked a right muppet:lol:

Well you're online now, the main problem you're probably having is the adjustment to S2s, we can meet now if you like.

Other news i got rank 5 in 512bb on Suzy east, still 10 on eiger in Amuse/opera, and 10 on Suzy east in the Amuse/Opera.

(pro)

Aston Martin DB9 Suzuka 1st
Jaguar XK Coupe Eiger Nordwand 1st

I kinda like that.

Try it on pro, i mean the top score for Eiger Jaguar XK on pro is 18,541. You'll have a much bigger challenge getting that, and its more fun :)

OK.

Is the NSX on London some kind of GTP stomping ground? I've just hit 12th and I'm seeing all GTP.

I think I'm 1st for that track in NSXR. i think there was some kind of gtp drift challenge and I took it I got around 5000 points haven't really played gt5 in weeks busy with GTA4 hehe:sly:

I was rank 1 @ Daytona Road Course, professional physics, with the Ford Mustang V8 GT '07 with a score of 9250 two days ago, now i'm rank three :lol:

Hey guys, i ain't been on here for a long time, but since i been trying to drift lately i thought i might find some of the top drivers in here, and it seems i have. some of you guys may remember me as V#ETER from this site and from tdu on ps2.

I been tryin to get the fuji drift in the f430 down. so far i got to 13th but and having trouble with consistency through the whole course itself, anyways hope to add some of you guys and get team drifting once the private room system gets set up...xD

when i got used to drifting with the Evo X, i got 4th best (pro physics) on suzuka and fuji

but i'm pretty sure my score was beaten already

lately i've been trying to top the ranks on eiger with my evo X tuned but i just can't rack up enough points :ill:

Moshi moshi!

Let's c:

Mines GTR-London(F)-5th(was 4th)

As far as I can remember that's my most worked on go at Drift Ranking. There's 1,000ish points difference. But after watching both mine and his replays the difference is not until the very end.

I know I can beat it. :P

*laughs* It's that mentality right there that makes me wanna just KEEP GOING! haha

Latest Posts

Back