Post your best online Drift rankings

Moshi moshi!

Let's c:

Mines GTR-London(F)-5th(was 4th)

As far as I can remember that's my most worked on go at Drift Ranking. There's 1,000ish points difference. But after watching both mine and his replays the difference is not until the very end.

I know I can beat it. :P

*laughs* It's that mentality right there that makes me wanna just KEEP GOING! haha

Yeah I get that feeling alot, i spent 4 hours drifting the other day just because i KNEW i could beat the record in the car i was in, but i just need to be more consistent.

Lots of the tracks are fun to try in different cars, i hold a couple of good scores with the F430, Mines GTR, '07 WRX and the Evo X. I am finding it actually more fun to drift in the RWD cars(I'm a 4WD drift freak) and should soon have some records set for these cars:

RX7
NSX
Viper
Corvette

4th on suzuka with the s2k, 15,8k pts still trying to get first
I still dont understand the way pts are calculated though sometime i have a really clean drift and nice angle and pts arnt going up lol.

I still dont understand the way pts are calculated though sometime i have a really clean drift and nice angle and pts arnt going up lol.

i have realized that to. I think you need to be close to or on the race line to get max points. that is on the racing line with good angle and just the right amount of speed.

i have alot of trouble generating points on the final corner on high speed ring reverse.

2nd high speed ring reverse ferrari 599

i have realized that to. I think you need to be close to or on the race line to get max points. that is on the racing line with good angle and just the right amount of speed.

i have alot of trouble generating points on the final corner on high speed ring reverse.

2nd high speed ring reverse ferrari 599

Yes the last corner of HSR Reverse is quite hard to score well on but if you hit it with speed and get lower in the corner I found you can get about 2150 Pts or so through there...this is in the Blitz though, so I'm not sure what you should aim for in the Ferrari.
PS. Check out my Drift Rankings for the Blitz Dunlop R34 on Standard Physics.:D

PS. Check out my Drift Rankings for the Blitz Dunlop R34 on Standard Physics.:D

i have seen tons of your replays bro. you OWN!! hahaha 👍👍
you know i have never tried to drift on professional. i am gonna give it a go. For real you are a good drifter!
hats off.

ps: i am first on high speed ring in reverse with the Ferrari as well.

first off hello this will be my first post here at gtplanet. hello to all. Anyhow i drift with a g25 wheel professional physics. im ranked 16th overall @ suzuka east. my psn name is MORAN-AUTO-350Z

first place with: srt10 viper with 18,373
first place with: tuned viper with 17,600 points
first place with: gts viper with 17,094
second place with 350z @ 17,942

hopefully will see some of u guys onilne for a good drift session sometime..

SAZUKA EAST PRO PHYSICS.

all scores on a DS3

caint wait till i get my hans on a wheel.

53 over all 15877 350z

4th with m3 coupe 15593

4th with SRT10 15514

5th with IS-F 15764

9th with fd3s 14117

5th with skyline sedan 350gt 14899

6th with 350z 15877

16th with z06 tuned 13789

44th with er34 13059

suzuka east first place with the art morrison vette with a score of 20,497 ranked 5th overall...... all done with my lovely g25 :) pro physics all aids turned OFF

grats

Rank #001 on the HSR drifting, with the F1 car :D Pro physics. It took absolutely ages to get a good setup for the tail to come out, but the end result was epic.

im currently ranked #1 OVERALL at suzuka east with a score of 21,590 driving the mercedes benz good times fun car to drift with just took me along time to get it dialed in for my driving style take a look at the replay of it :):)

i have seen tons of your replays bro. you OWN!! hahaha 👍👍
you know i have never tried to drift on professional. i am gonna give it a go. For real you are a good drifter!
hats off.

ps: i am first on high speed ring in reverse with the Ferrari as well.

First off... "STD" phsyics :grumpy: ain't proper for GT5P drifters

Like what it looks like... STD! Don't do it! :scared: HAHA

But if you can pull it off... 👍

I got 2 First place spots using the lotus evora in professional mode
settings standard on n2's
was done on DS2 but still didnt beat my scores using G25
Cant remember which tracks but ,tried them all.
Since the update i get the feeling there is less players around.

Last edited:
Last night i thought it would be fun to see if i could get in to top ten OVERALL while using n3's. I was able to manage 9th with a score of 17579 in the viper lol

I want to see if i can get in the top ten OVERALL on s1's now haha

Last edited:
I'm 9th on S1s on 'Zuka east for the Viper/Tuned, Turbo Lag is first on that one (only trial i've done) but (no offence turbo) I honestly think my run was better, i was hitting almost every clipping point (was a bit off on one or two), linked the non points sections together and of course maintained much more speed as he had N1s. This is why i ignore the trials mainly.

Also timed the runs, Turbo took 1:00.5 ish (online stop watch so more specific is innacurate) whilst I took about 49 seconds. Just to show the difference between N1 and S1. You can also see I'm a pad user so I can't countersteer smoothly like Turbo is, wheel user i presume.

Last edited:
much more speed as he had N1s. This is why i ignore the trials mainly

I used to think that n1's were fun but i found that n1 = ice skating and its not as fun / hard as it is running gripier tires. For instance ever drove a car that handled like the cars on gt do on n1's NOPE u havnt unless ur in the rain or snow lol.

So i decided to try and put my name on the record boards while using a more"realistic" tire feel n3's. so i will keep updating this post.

Viper srt10 first place tires: n3 10th OVERALL 17579
VIPER srt10/ tuned first place tires: n3 score of 16455

Now to prove a point. n1 and n2 tires should be removed from professional settings as it is FAR from realistic.. i decided to put up a score on n1's doing some ice skating and see what i could come up with.

i used the mercedes benz amg tires: n1's score of 20845 first place in car second place OVERALL. see the difference its tons easier in ice skating tires and its far from realistic.

Yeah, just began a little argument before. All I'm trying to say is that N1's are allowed to be used for a reason, and S1's are too. I use N1's because I feel I'm more confident with them and I think they suit my drifting style. I personally think that I could use any tyres I want, that's why any tyres are allowed. I drift alot in my M3, with R3 tyres, and I can easily get a better flow than what I do with N1's. To please myself, I rather use R3's in single player mode to get some good flow happening, I use N1's online because I find that going too quickly makes me lose points. Now I'm not saying that anybody is a bad drifter or anything, I know that some of you guys are probably some of the best drifters GT5P has seen, but online drift rankings, that is different. Even I admit, some of my drifts don't flow well, but almost all the other people's top scores have been done with N1's. Unfair or not, the fact of the matter is that N1's are allowed, and if you want to beat the scores, and find it impossible with S/R tyres, there is nothing stopping you from using N's to help you reach that top goal.

Trials are not the best test of a good drifter, I admit that. But I still know that with my M3 with R3 tyres, that is where I can drift the best. I might upload one of my practice replays to show you guys what I mean here.

FIRST OFF IM NOT HERE TO ARGUE THIS i just thought i would clarify myself
Trials are not the best test of a good drifter, I admit that. .

The reason i said that n1's and n2's should be removed from proffesional physics mode on drift trials cause proffesional mode should be for people that are good at driving and that want to experience more of a "realistic" feel of the car. That being said n1's and n2's should be on standard physics where the kids that arnt good enough at car controll can use FAKE style tires so they can hold a drift easier.

Now on to the point u made

Unfair or not, the fact of the matter is that N1's are allowed, and if you want to beat the scores, and find it impossible with S/R tyres, there is nothing stopping you from using N's to help you reach that top goal.
The goal of what some fake style drifting has anyone ever seen a car that is that loose from the factory? i mean come on, that would be like drifting on the donut spares.

This is why i said those tires should be moved off of professional mode and put on standard

The way the Drift trials are scored is not perfect they dont incorperate speed or anything into that, epic fail becuase there is no way during a d1 competition that a car going 50 mph into a corner with the same angle as a person going 80 mph would ever win. End of story on that topic. so Drift trials i guess is a waste of time? since there is no way that a computer can be the judge of angle speed ect or it would have been used in d1 for a while now ...

Hope i cleared things up for u

Last edited:
Back