Post your Console Force Feedback Settings Here.

• Thread starter FinnZevo
  • 48 comments
Hope that T300 issue is a day one patch (almost certainly is), imagine a good % of people are using that as their weapon of choice on PS4.

I imagine my first few days with this will be tinkering with wheel settings, in a way I've become strangely accustomed to GT Sport's kinda 'FFB-lite' feeling.

Also, re compatibility, that Aris guy (the test driver for ACC) said all PS4 compatible wheels are compatible on that system....I hope that includes Fanatec with on-board LEDs etc.

Yes fingers crossed there's a day one patch, 100% it's a bug. When I've had throttle the game crashed.

Last edited:
Try the following.
Restart PS4, log in ONLY WITH THE WHEEL (no DS4 or other Input Devices), check ingame controls, then try if it works.
Let me know the result.

Ok after putting many hours into ACC and testing wheel settings,I have found pretty much the best I think for the wheel I'm using,"Thrustmaster TMX on Xbox one X .

100 Gain
12 Min - This setting really helps with the deadzone issue..
50 ,D Damper
15- Road effects,This is very important,I've heard from the devs to set this from 0 to 20,never set it passed 20..
540 degrees steering lock.
1.90- This is important for non pedal breakcells..
In car setups go-to mechanical Grip and decrease steering ratio 1 or 2 clicks and that also helps the Force feedback,check it out and tell me what you guys think?

Ok after putting many hours into ACC and testing wheel settings,I have found pretty much the best I think for the wheel I'm using,"Thrustmaster TMX on Xbox one X .

100 Gain
50 ,D Damper
15- Road effects,This is very important,I've heard from the devs to set this from 0 to 20,never set it passed 20..
In car setups go-to mechanical Grip and decrease steering ratio 1 or 2 clicks and that also helps the Force feedback,check it out and tell me what you guys think?
Finn, I haven't tinkered with steering ratio yet so this is a good tip and the next time I play I'm going to try it.

I probably won't be able to use your other settings because I'm both on a different console and have a different wheel

100 Gain
50 ,D Damper
Didnt change much for me.

I had a bad night. Threw in AC to compare. Wow, FFB is so much better. Im really curious to see if the PS is delivering that much better of a ACC experience than the xbox.

I use this, works great ( T300 )
Thanks to MarcoM for finding and sharing this information

" I've been using the Bentley since starting up the game(base PS4/DS$). Just now jumped into the 2019 Vantage. The steering moves side to side more than the Bentley. DOn't know why. Unless I have to adjust settings for every car.
Unfortunately you have to indeed. See https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/...n-per-car-solution-post-5.65045/#post-1145535

--
For PC you use 900 degrees in driver and in game for 1:1 on all vehicles.. If this is not a option for consol here is the individual steering rotation for each vehicle manufacturer.

Ferrari = 480 deg
McLaren = 480 deg

BMW = 565 deg

Lamborghini = 620 deg
Lamborghini ST = 620 deg
Honda = 620 deg

Lexus = 640 deg
Aston Martin = 640 deg
Bentley = 640 deg
Nissan = 640 deg
Mercedes = 640 deg

Jaguar = 720 deg
Audi = 720 deg
R-EX = 720 deg

911 GT3 = 800 deg
911 CUP = 800 deg"
--

xX Jojje Xx

Last edited:

100 Gain
50 ,D Damper

Tried your settings. The wheel (T500) jerks silently from left to high as I drive slow along the track. I'm not saying this is due to your settings - i was doing the same thing with default settings. What gives ... & how to fix it?!

Fanatec CSL Elite PS4:

In-game settings:

Gain: 75
Min. force: 0
D.damping: 130
road effects: 0
Steer lock : 540
s.lin: 1
b.gam: 1

CSL Tuning Menu:
SEN: depend on car (e.g. 48 for Ferrari)
FF: 100
DRI: OFF
FEI: 70
FOR: 100
SPR: 100
DPR: 100
ABS: 100
BLI, SHO,BRF -100

I use this, works great ( T300 )
Thanks to MarcoM for finding and sharing this information

" I've been using the Bentley since starting up the game(base PS4/DS$). Just now jumped into the 2019 Vantage. The steering moves side to side more than the Bentley. DOn't know why. Unless I have to adjust settings for every car.
Unfortunately you have to indeed. See https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/...n-per-car-solution-post-5.65045/#post-1145535

--
For PC you use 900 degrees in driver and in game for 1:1 on all vehicles.. If this is not a option for consol here is the individual steering rotation for each vehicle manufacturer.

Ferrari = 480 deg
McLaren = 480 deg

BMW = 565 deg

Lamborghini = 620 deg
Lamborghini ST = 620 deg
Honda = 620 deg

Lexus = 640 deg
Aston Martin = 640 deg
Bentley = 640 deg
Nissan = 640 deg
Mercedes = 640 deg

Jaguar = 720 deg
Audi = 720 deg
R-EX = 720 deg

911 GT3 = 800 deg
911 CUP = 800 deg"
--

xX Jojje Xx
This is perfect ,thanks

I've been reading up on the dynamic damping as I'm not sure what it is.
Does anyone have some examples or a description?

I was about to play around with it. I figured I would start low and work up.

I have it set to 0 and the wheel feels good but I'll see what's what.

Try this:

Oh wow ok. Thank you.
I tried the gtr with it set to 25 and I started to notice around brands hatch that I was sliding around this corner I kept over shooting. I was leaving tyre marks on the road. Before with it at zero I would just lose the back end and spin. It's subtle at 25 but I did notice. I'm going to try it at 50 and up.

Just a quick question, I'm curious if there's any difference between 'Other' and 'GT' mode with the T-GT, I just left mine in GT (completely forgot tbh) and it seems fine.

Fanatec CSL Elite PS4:

In-game settings:

Gain: 75
Min. force: 0
D.damping: 130
road effects: 0
Steer lock : 540
s.lin: 1
b.gam: 1

CSL Tuning Menu:
SEN: depend on car (e.g. 48 for Ferrari)
FF: 100
DRI: OFF
FEI: 70
FOR: 100
SPR: 100
DPR: 100
ABS: 100
BLI, SHO,BRF -100
Don't Fanatec usually recommend DRI is set to the max negative value (-5)? Will try that

I’m on T300rs gt, running everything standard in game settings menu apart from FF set at 75%.
If anybody has different settings that are good, post it up!

Has anybody figured out the brake gamma?,ive been messing around with this one alot,I'm using the stock T 300rs pedals..I've heard it should be set to 1.90 for lower end pedals..

Grate Hint that video!! I´ll try this next week... DD on 100 or close and drop 1 or 2 to steer ratio car setup... :) To see as it goes! :) (Only next week I´l be back to ACC.. :( )
Keep in mind that the dynamic damping will not work if DPR is set to off in the wheel.

Keep in mind that the dynamic damping will not work if DPR is set to off in the wheel.

Hum.. i see... Thanks for the aditionl advice, Super! :) Then most probably I´l have to do a "Tandem" setup with those 2! :)

Has anybody figured out the brake gamma?,ive been messing around with this one alot,I'm using the stock T 300rs pedals..I've heard it should be set to 1.90 for lower end pedals..

Hum... please correct the "lower end" pedals... as My pedals (CS V3) don´t have Load Cell but are far from behing lower end... lol... they have included and aditionl damping and hidraulic regulation system... and are not "load celled" ... (at your 1st post you stated "no load cell pedals" .. and now your calling that as lower end... :P I ´m not liking that treatment to my dear loved pedals!! And they aren´t likin that tooo! :)

Hum.. i see... Thanks for the aditionl advice, Super! :) Then most probably I´l have to do a "Tandem" setup with those 2! :)
I'm sorry didn't mean any disrespect to pedals..

Hum... please correct the "lower end" pedals... as My pedals (CS V3) don´t have Load Cell but are far from behing lower end... lol... they have included and aditionl damping and hidraulic regulation system... and are not "load celled" ... (at your 1st post you stated "no load cell pedals" .. and now your calling that as lower end... :P I ´m not liking that treatment to my dear loved pedals!! And they aren´t likin that tooo! :)

Back