Post your Console Force Feedback Settings Here.

• Thread starter FinnZevo
  • 48 comments
For PS4 Pro and T300 I have found the following pretty good:

Updated 1

Gain 75%
Min.force 5%
Dynamic damping: 100%
Road effects: 12%
Steer lock: (set per car)
Brake gamma 1.20 (I have the yellow firm conical brake mod on my T3PA-Pros this curve feels most natural for my setup)

Seems pretty solid to start with, I had to update firmware. Not sure exactly how to explain it but it just felt better after updating from 27 to 31. Could be all in my head though :lol:

Last edited:
For PS4 Pro and T300 I have found the following pretty good:

Gain 70%
Min.force 5%
Dynamic damping: 100%
Road effects: 15%
Steer lock: 800
Brake gamma 1.20 (I have the yellow firm conical brake mod on my T3PA-Pros so I likely need to increase this)

Seems pretty solid to start with, I had to update firmware. Not sure exactly how to explain it but it just felt better after updating from 27 to 31. Could be all in my head though :lol:
No I updated too. Wheel feels different to me too in a few games.:cheers:

Here goes my FFB config

T150Pro firmware updated to v.21
Set in TM panel at 900degrees

And these are my in-game settings
PS_Messages_20200626_193833.jpg

No I updated too. Wheel feels different to me too in a few games.:cheers:
Jim, having raced with you in the past, I know your experience with other games. How does your wheel feel compared to the original Assetto Corsa, PCARS 2, GT Spurt, etc.? I have a T-GT, which is read as a T300 by games other than GT Spurt, and I'm hearing the FFB feels light and limp - something I know would not sit well with you.

Was this just an issue with the day one release? Or are the wheel physics kinda screwed up right now? The original Assetto had the most amazing wheel feeling, and I can only imagine something got screwed up in the porting if it doesn't feel amazing in ACC. Thanks for any input.

Jim, having raced with you in the past, I know your experience with other games. How does your wheel feel compared to the original Assetto Corsa, PCARS 2, GT Spurt, etc.? I have a T-GT, which is read as a T300 by games other than GT Spurt, and I'm hearing the FFB feels light and limp - something I know would not sit well with you.

Was this just an issue with the day one release? Or are the wheel physics kinda screwed up right now? The original Assetto had the most amazing wheel feeling, and I can only imagine something got screwed up in the porting if it doesn't feel amazing in ACC. Thanks for any input.
Before I updated firmware the force feedback wasn't good, car seemed twitchy.After update it feels great. I'm still tweeking settings. It seems that each car has its own settings.
As we discussed earlier.

Ferrari = 480 deg
McLaren = 480 deg

BMW = 565 deg

Lamborghini = 620 deg
Lamborghini ST = 620 deg
Honda = 620 deg

Lexus = 640 deg
Aston Martin = 640 deg
Bentley = 640 deg
Nissan = 640 deg
Mercedes = 640 deg

Jaguar = 720 deg
Audi = 720 deg
R-EX = 720 deg

911 GT3 = 800 deg
911 CUP = 800 deg

acc steering rotation.
Sgetti posted the above degree settings.

It may have to do with some of your settings... or needind to do the firmware update... mine has no such problem.. and never had...
Thanks I use beta driver 347 which driver are you?

edit: i use csl elite ps4 and if you don’t mind could you share your ingame and wheel setting? Thanks really appreciate!

FIXED installed the latest beta driver 361!! all good!! sorry Kunos my bad thank you

Last edited:
Before I updated firmware the force feedback wasn't good, car seemed twitchy.After update it feels great. I'm still tweeking settings. It seems that each car has its own settings.
As we discussed earlier.

Ferrari = 480 deg
McLaren = 480 deg

BMW = 565 deg

Lamborghini = 620 deg
Lamborghini ST = 620 deg
Honda = 620 deg

Lexus = 640 deg
Aston Martin = 640 deg
Bentley = 640 deg
Nissan = 640 deg
Mercedes = 640 deg

Jaguar = 720 deg
Audi = 720 deg
R-EX = 720 deg

911 GT3 = 800 deg
911 CUP = 800 deg

acc steering rotation.
Sgetti posted the above degree settings.

Yes setting these really helps. Hopefully they get this updated in game. Saw some PC players say it is automatic now. Not a huge deal to change though.

Yes setting these really helps. Hopefully they get this updated in game. Saw some PC players say it is automatic now. Not a huge deal to change though.
I'm just setting each car now. Hopefully it goes to every car in each year/ series. I'm just checking now.

Thrustmaster T-GT Firmware 5.00
Gain 65%
Minimum force 0%
Dynamic damping 100%
Road effects 50%
Steer lock depends on car
Steer linearity 1.00
Brake gamma 1.00

Playing around with steering sensitivity, steer lock and caster settings can also change the feel a lot

Last edited:
t300rs, t3pa

Gain: 70
Min. force: 1
Dynamic damping: 80
road effects: 10
Steering lock : set per car
steering gamma: 1
braking gamma: 1

Back