Post your current favorite song and its videoMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alex.
  • 183 comments
  • 13,649 views
Old classic gotta love it! :lol:

Newcleus - Jam on it

 


Because I'm feeling old skool.
 
Kinda reminds me of Silverchair meets Avril Lavigne...

Flyleaf - I'm So Sick (Live Free or Die Hard)
 
Lamb of God - Omerta



*warning* for language on his shirt. :rolleyes: better safe than sorry.
 
A couple new adds:

Smashing Pumpkins - Tarantula

This is probably my second-favorite song on their new CD, Zeitgeist. If you haven't heard the whole thing, go out and buy it now. The record kicks-ass!

The Automatic Automatic (Formerly, The Automatic)- Monster

Okay, they've been around a while in Europe, but they're just getting legs here in the US. I'm going to see them on August 6, and I can't wait!

Paramore- Misery Business

I'm really digging this band, but I have yet to buy the record. Not only is she crazy hot, she can sing too... Where are the hot rocker chicks around here?!?
 

Kanye Has gone Japanese
 
The song is OK, but the video is outstanding in my opinion.


Contrasts of light and dark- differences- read into it what you will.
 


Smile - "Staring at the Sun"

An oldie, but a goodie.
 
Hypocrisy - Warpath (it's not the original video, I'm not sure if there is one. Awesome song though.)


Hatesphere - Forever War



Hell Within - Bleeding Me Black

 
Makoto - Time

A mix of Drum and Bass, Jazz, and funk. Either way, I love it, it's beautiful.

 

Arctic Monkeys - Fluorescent Adolescent



Stone Sour - Made Of Scars



This one does not have a video, but i love the song,

The Killers- Move Away
 
Well, my favourite song of all time is, and allways will be these:
COLD - Just got Wicked
 
I also love that Killers song.

here's some of my faves atm.

 
Too many songs I like to listen to, so I might aswell put all that I can think of at the moment.
Led Zeppelin-Stairway to Heaven

The Beatles-Strawberry Fields Forever

The Beatles-Blackbird

Black Sabbath-Paranoid

Black Sabbath-Warpigs

Black Sabbath-Paranoid

Jimi Hendrix-Purple Haze

Jimi Hendrix-All Along the Watchtower

Jimi Hendrix-Little Wing

Jimi Hendrix-Hey Joe(This version he played at winterland in'68 has got to be the most amazing version of this song I have ever heard)

Jimi Hendrix-Wind Cries Mary(My god that select few for a crowd is so damn lucky!)

Alexisonfire-No Transitory

Alexisonfire-This Could be Anywhere in the World

Alexisonfire-Boiled Frogs

Lynyrd Skynyrd-Sweet Home Alabama

Lynyrd Skynyrd-Freebird!!!!!
 
God, freebird what a timeless solo (and song :p)

It feels awesome to play it on GH2 too. Except for the first very fast part of the solo is mind-boggling. :boggled:
 
I can imagen its quite awesome to play that live.
That must be fun!
 

Benny Benassi- Satisfaction
 


jedi Mind Tricks - Razorblade Salvation
 


Good ole' Boards of Canada - Zoetrope

Gotta love 'em. This song made me bock like a chicken.
 
Back