Post your DLC Car Pack 3 and RX pic Here!

• Thread starter J-KiLLA24
  • 323 comments
Trying to get a good drift set up for my Beetle. Nothing like joining a japanese drift lounge and busting out a silly car :laugh:

CircuitodeMadrid-Mini.jpg

CircuitodeMadrid-Mini_1.jpg

CircuitodeMadrid-Mini_2.jpg

CircuitodeMadrid-Mini_3.jpg

CircuitodeMadrid-Mini_4.jpg

Post more pictures of the Lambo with that spoiler, it's the first time I see it.

Here you go!

The spoiler has three different heights depending on your speed so I thought I'd give you a few comparison shots:

SpecialStageRouteX_17.jpg

- Still

SpecialStageRouteX_18.jpg

- 80 km/h

SpecialStageRouteX_20.jpg

- 130 km/h

SpecialStageRouteX_21.jpg

- 160 km/h

SpecialStageRouteX_22.jpg

I agree with you. It looks best in matte black, at night. Cant really put my finger on why though.

It took me a day and I think I may have worked out why we find the Lamborghini to be not very visually appealing, There is too much styling for stylings sake I think that is the reason :D.

possibly the first hdr??

Nice shot. I'm afraid it's not the first hdr in this thread, though. Perhaps 1st of the Aventador.

I have to say I'm presently addicted to taking photos of all the new DLC - and trying HDRs with everything!

The detail on the Jag is stunning. :)

CircuitodeMadrid|Jagcockpit-1.jpg

CircuitodeMadrid|Jag3-1.jpg

I really do like this dlc/car pack. I will be ecstatic, to see what will the future hold for more additional content. :)

SpecialStageRouteX.jpg

SpecialStageRouteX_1.jpg

SpecialStageRouteX_2.jpg

SpecialStageRouteX_3.jpg

SpecialStageRouteX_4.jpg

SpecialStageRouteX_5.jpg

SpecialStageRouteX_6.jpg

Has anybody took yet a picture with Jaguar XJR-9 LM Race car Premium AND Standard version? That would be cool!

Back