Post Your Drift Videos

:D :D :D

Too bad while playing no one can see it or hear it as shown on vid. :indiff:

That's why it's good to have a jailbroken console, everyone can see and hear them.
Can't wait for my one, no more getting banned for wanting realism in a game haha

That's why it's good to have a jailbroken console, everyone can see and hear them.
Can't wait for my one, no more getting banned for wanting realism in a game haha
I gotta start looking for one again but I'm worried about one thing, that I don't know what exactly I have to do to it wheN I get it, or if I get jailbroken already or whatever, if it has what is needed or unnecessary things.

I need a clear explanation of what I need to just mod for gt6.

Would you mind if we talk about the subject on a private conversation so you can give me the north on things?

I gotta start looking for one again but I'm worried about one thing, that I don't know what exactly I have to do to it wheN I get it, or if I get jailbroken already or whatever, if it has what is needed or unnecessary things.

I need a clear explanation of what I need to just mod for gt6.

Would you mind if we talk about the subject on a private conversation so you can give me the north on things?

Once I get mine I'll let you know everything, my mate has still gotta tell me everything I need for GT6.

Racing exhaust on Commodore... 👎 Haha. Sounds horrible
Well, if you talking bout mine . . . wrooooooooooonnng!! :lol:

Mine has Sports Exhaust. The Commodore is one of the cars that has the less work on exhaust's sound. They all sound horrible and not original.

Well, if you talking bout mine . . . wrooooooooooonnng!! :lol:

Mine has Sports Exhaust. The Commodore is one of the cars that has the less work on exhaust's sound. They all sound horrible and not original.

Nah the guy you were drifting with had it.

Damn yo when GT7 finally comes out I am definitely going to be rusty as hell, especially after been playing Forza Horizon 2 and Forza Motorsport 5.

I've had a wheel for a while, but only really did time trails with it and would attempt to drift every now and then. Finally at the beginning of last week I decided to commit to drifting on my wheel.

Drifting with a friend on anothers friends youtube page. Still real sketchy but getting it kind of lol.

I've had a wheel for a while, but only really did time trails with it and would attempt to drift every now and then. Finally at the beginning of last week I decided to commit to drifting on my wheel.

Drifting with a friend on anothers friends youtube page. Still real sketchy but getting it kind of lol.

Sick! What brand wheel?
Going to have to stay up a lil late to get a couple runs in.:cheers:

Back