Post Your Drift Videos

Different chassis gives the car a more smooth feeling, put in the hands of a decent drifter makes it easier to do many things.
No.:odd:
A different chassis does not give the car a more smooth feeling unless it comes from a car that is generally smooth. It also doesnt become faster than the car of the chassis it originates from. For example, an s15 with a viper chassis will obviously be quicker than a stock s15 but wont be as quick as a viper. Likehas been said above, more factors come into play.

I have on both GT5 and GT6, online and arcade.
Then you should know it obviously doesnt necessarily make your car instantly smoother or give it an advantage. It just depends on what chassis you put on.

No.:odd:
A different chassis does not give the car a more smooth feeling unless it comes from a car that is generally smooth. It also doesnt become faster than the car of the chassis it originates from. For example, an s15 with a viper chassis will obviously be quicker than a stock s15 but wont be as quick as a viper. Likehas been said above, more factors come into play.

Then you should know it obviously doesnt necessarily make your car instantly smoother or give it an advantage. It just depends on what chassis you put on.
Then with a little common sense put into thinking, you would of figured out my point earlier. Yes i know not EVERY chassis makes a improvement, but everyone modding is always looking for a S-Chassis that'll fit like vetts or vipers, etc. They do change the speed and control more than what the stock chassis is capable of, giving the drifter an advantage.

Then with a little common sense put into thinking, you would of figured out my point earlier. Yes i know not EVERY chassis makes a improvement, but everyone modding is always looking for a S-Chassis that'll fit like vetts or vipers, etc. They do change the speed and control more than what the stock chassis is capable of, giving the drifter an advantage.
I wasnt really focusing on the point you were trying to make. If you already knew that not every chassis improves the car you shouldve worded it properly when quoting madflavour.

I was making the point that modding in general normally gives the other drifter an advantage, which some people still think putting an S-Chassis on a car like a GT86 is gonna improve completely nothing. Their obviously wrong.

Last edited:
Got a bunch on my channel, but this was the latest one. BMW Z8 is so much better than I ever thought it would be. Control of it is unreal.

I was in the 86 Levin. Equipped with a Tomei 4AG, 14" Factory Size Tires (Potenza RE-11 compounds), 2 way Cusco RS Diff, DG-5 Coils, weight reduction (stage 3), etc. I was running the factory T50 AE86 Transmission with a tall 3.9 Final Drive (just so I can use 1st and 2nd).

Looks cool.👍 What's the mod?

Here is me drifting a full lap of sierra in the F-150, The SAME tune that makes the Tacoma a beast in racing makes the F-150 a Fun drifter.

Gran Turismo 6 Drift BMW M4 Deep Forest Raceway:

Excuse the low quality... no capturecard...also check out my channel for some real drifting ;)

wltr.gif

I just wanted to show this if y'all haven't watched it. I know is not GT6 related but its worth watching.

I think the best part is 4:41. I look forward to getting to that moment in some point in time.

@DaHammas510

Man, if you could see my M4. That thing slides soo smooth is unreal. Also, like an hour and half ago, I build a M3 Coupe '07. Thing is KILLING IT!!

You gotta see it!

Back