Post Your Drift Videos

Hey all! I'm new to these forums but not to drifting(well sort of.) I recently made a channel on YouTube for gt6 videos and what not. Here's me doing a quick lap on Suzuka east! Sorry for the bad quality, I don't know how to take videos. =/

I was in the 86 Levin. Equipped with a Tomei 4AG, 14" Factory Size Tires (Potenza RE-11 compounds), 2 way Cusco RS Diff, DG-5 Coils, weight reduction (stage 3), etc. I was running the factory T50 AE86 Transmission with a tall 3.9 Final Drive (just so I can use 1st and 2nd).

was bored some have seen some have not, but here. I don't use clutch.

Don't know if anyone has seen but AAO has taken 1st place in Slap's top drifts of the week before along with mrangrybirdz

If that's good drifting then I am also king of china. 5 and 2 were the only decent one.
Not really, they were just reverse entries which are easy for anyone just to throw the car sideways, also considering the 350z in 2 was hacked aswell, giving it more stability than normal.

If that's good drifting then I am also king of china. 5 and 2 were the only decent one.

2 was me :lol:

Not really, they were just reverse entries which are easy for anyone just to throw the car sideways, also considering the 350z in 2 was hacked aswell, giving it more stability than normal.

You shouldn't brag about being on Slap's Top 5 videos, he is a joke, I only send in videos out of boredom. Someone like @Isho should have a larger fan base than him seriously.

Having mods doesn't make you a better drifter... It doesn't make the car more stable, also if you think 360's are harder than reverse entries you're wrong. My mates and I throw 360 entries every time we're out drifting.

You shouldn't brag about being on Slap's Top 5 videos, he is a joke, I only send in videos out of boredom. Someone like @Isho should have a larger fan base than him seriously.

Having mods doesn't make you a better drifter... It doesn't make the car more stable, also if you think 360's are harder than reverse entries you're wrong. My mates and I throw 360 entries every time we're out drifting.

:cheers: I honestly dont see what makes him special. I guess he just got the fanbase in the early years because his commentaries plus his gameplays are below average compared to others who are unknown. Sad to be honest.

I'm not a fan, and never was. I was scrolling through the videos thread and saw someone post about being in the top 5 aswell, so I found the one that my team was in and posted because this is a thread for drifting videos right....any car with a hacked chassis gives the person an EASIER advantage when drifting. I never once specifically said one (reverse entry/360) was easier/harder than the other.

Last edited:
You've obviously never drifted a modded car. Lol
I have on both GT5 and GT6, online and arcade. Everyone who mods is always looking for a S-chassis replacement which makes a big difference from drifting the stock chassis.

Latest Posts

Back