• 9 comments

syntex123

Currently lurking!
Premium
Norway
Færder
syntex123
Syntex260Z
Just a place to gather all DS4 setups for those who play with a DS4. It really isn't good at all on DS4 but hey, those of us with no wheel yet needs a chance.

I tried this setup but it's still too sensitive to me.

I now drive with these settings.
They are MUCH smoother and depending on what car of course, but really driveable.

This XBone setup is really good. Really really good in fact. As close to a wheel as it possibly could get, maybe. I now drive with this. It got me an online podium finish (second online race I've done because of crappy settings)

A good hour or two of tweaking went into this:

0 <-- Add some if you keep controller vibration on. I personally do not.

I'm really happy with this setup, hope it helps.

Edit: While the above setting was good for some cars, it was completely wrong for others. Particularly cars with high powered mid engine layouts were undriveable. F40, MP4 12-C, etc... Use at your own risk. ;)

Last edited:
Sydbom
I now drive with these settings.
They are MUCH smoother and depending on what car of course, but really driveable.

This XBone setup is really good. Really really good in fact. As close to a wheel as it possibly could get, maybe. I now drive with this. It got me an online podium finish (second online race I've done because of crappy settings)

Correction, this setup is much better than what I previously posted and will serve as my new benchmark going forward.

Controller settings with update 1.03 AC PS4

Vibration: 85
Speed sensitivity :25
Steering speed: 100
Deadzone:1
Filter:0
Gamma 2.8

In video setting i got visual steering wheel at 400 degrees.

Controller settings with update 1.03 AC PS4

Vibration: 85
Speed sensitivity :25
Steering speed: 100
Deadzone:1
Filter:0
Gamma 2.8

In video setting i got visual steering wheel at 400 degrees.

Looking forward to trying these. I feel like the 1.03 update changed things quite a bit but couldn't really put my finger on how. I'll try these tonight and respond back with any feedback.

@Donnced - Settings feel excellent. The steering speed of 100 must be what makes the drivers hands look very twitchy from the in-cockpit view, but if lowering it changes the overall feel of the car then I'll leave it and use a different camera angle while driving. Thanks for looking into this after the 1.03 update =)

@Donnced - Settings feel excellent. The steering speed of 100 must be what makes the drivers hands look very twitchy from the in-cockpit view, but if lowering it changes the overall feel of the car then I'll leave it and use a different camera angle while driving. Thanks for looking into this after the 1.03 update =)

Thanks for the feedback, I'm glad you're like the settings, but even lowering the steering speed,the visual wheel stays twitchy...
And Overall feeling get worse, and more difficult to catch up a slide.

Try to touch in video settings the visual wheel graduation from 400 to lower, maybe that helps.

:cheers:

Back